C'e qualcuno che parla Italiano?

Theophilus

Dec 1, 2000
ignorant fools! Just displaying to everyone that you are stupid or racist bastards? One thinks he is speaking Italian by just putting the question marks as if it was Spanish.

natto fire

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2000
Right when I saw the title of this thread I knew that there would be people posting dumb things in it.

I guess this post constitutes one of them but thats just my $.02

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000

<< then keep those $0.02 to yourself. >>

what the hell man, you dont like his opinion then dont read it, by far his post was the least &quot;offensive&quot; of them all, and youre jumping on his case, get a clue luigi :--P

dam()

Keribeth

Mar 28, 2001
I can read and understand italian only because i studied spanish and french for so long. But I cannot speak it.:)

Theophilus

Dec 1, 2000
same here. I can read and listen to French and Spanish, but can't speak it. Do you know of a board in which I can practice my Italian?

Keribeth

Mar 28, 2001
i think yahoo chat has some. I know i use them sometimes to practice my french. Im not sure if they have italian though.

Theophilus

Dec 1, 2000
<<I thought John's comment was entertaining. Lighten up buddy. >>

yeah. My little 12 year-old brother would probably think it's funny too. Unless John is 12, John should grow up.

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< ignorant fools! Just displaying to everyone that you are stupid or racist bastards? One thinks he is speaking Italian by just putting the question marks as if it was Spanish. >>

I wasn't even attempting to speak Italian. Go crawl back into your little hole.

Sugadaddy

Banned
May 12, 2000
Se non potete capire gli scherzi, perch&egrave; non andate parlate italiano in qualche luogo altrimenti?