CDs you would Love to buy again....

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Man....

Jagged Little Pill- Alanis Morrisette (one of the rare albums that ALL the songs are good, no excellent.)
Tragic Kingdom- No Doubt (wtf happened to their instruments now?)
Basket Case- Greenday

:beer:

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
GNR - Appetite for Destruction

I wore my original out it's had so much use :(

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
Man....

Jagged Little Pill- Alanis Morrisette (one of the rare albums that ALL the songs are good, no excellent.)
Tragic Kingdom- No Doubt (wtf happened to their instruments now?)
Basket Case- Greenday

:beer:

I need to get another copy of Jagged Little Pill. Mine was fscked up when someone at my old job put it in the CD player there. The CD players there could pretty much kill a CD in a week, and even one time through would leave visible scratching all over the disc. I told them to only play them in my CD player which I had spliced into the system, but they didn't listen. :(

Same thing happened to my U2: The Joshua Tree album, but I finally replaced that. MSRP on that CD was still as high a $16.99 in some places a year or two ago, Sam's Club finally got some in at under $10.00 though.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
The Jimi Hendrix Experience-Are You Experienced?
The Who-Who's Next?
The Doors-Greatest Hits
Final Fantasy VI Soundtrack
Metallica-Black Album
Dream Theater-Images and Words
Warren Zevon-Excitable Boy
Warren Zevon-The Wind

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by: ShotgunSteve

Same thing happened to my U2: The Joshua Tree album, but I finally replaced that. MSRP on that CD was still as high a $16.99 in some places a year or two ago, Sam's Club finally got some in at under $10.00 though.

You can get it for pretty much free + shipping from bmgmusic.

Let's see, I've replaced all my Sublime cd's about 3 times now.
I've also replaced all my Faith No More cd's at least once, or twice on some albums.

I would replace just about any beatles album I have. Same with rolling stones, led zeppelin.
I would also replace every single Mighty Mighty Bosstones album I own.

In fact, I would pay money to replace every album I actaully thought was worth money to pay for.