CDC official arrested for child molestation, bestiality

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Where did anyone say it did? The headline said it was a CDC official, which she is you tool.

The thread set off his "defend the govt" program in his brain with your keywords in the thread title.

Last edited:

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
You set off his "defend the govt" program in his brain with your keywords in the thread title.

Well, to be fair here, it's kind of hard to understand why this particular news story is relevant on this discussion forum. Without the CDC affiliation, it is just a random person being charged with sex crimes.

Then again, if you look at the OP's text, maybe his real purpose is that he wants someone to supply him with a link...

- wolf

Feb 10, 2000
The CDC angle does make the story somewhat more interesting in my opinion, as does her gender. Very unusual to see a woman accused of this kind of thing, particularly one as accomplished as this doctor. It will be interesting to hear what exactly the authorities are claiming occurred.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
The CDC angle does make the story somewhat more interesting in my opinion, as does her gender. Very unusual to see a woman accused of this kind of thing, particularly one as accomplished as this doctor. It will be interesting to hear what exactly the authorities are claiming occurred.

I agree that her gender and professional accomplishment in general make the story somewhat more interesting, but I'm not clear why it's more interesting because she works at CDC as opposed to say a private research lab or anywhere else.

CFP

Apr 26, 2006
I agree that her gender and professional accomplishment in general make the story somewhat more interesting, but I'm not clear why it's more interesting because she works at CDC as opposed to say a private research lab or anywhere else.

because the cdc is in movies

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I thought a virgin in the South was a twelve year old guy who can outrun his sister.

But the thing that really gives this story legs is curiosity about the bestiality. Sick minds just gotta know, eh? Was it a horse or was it a dog. Maybe a research chimp. Doh, I wish somebody would tell me.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
This has nothing to do with the CDC, of course.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/cdc-executive-arrested-for-1198092.html

" Lindsey earned her Ph.D. in Immunology Molecular Pathogenesis
from Emory in 1998 following nine years as a research scientist. She
rose quickly through the ranks of the CDC, beginning as a senior
scientist in the bioterrorism program before joining the HIV/AIDS
prevention division in 2000. She has received 12 awards for
outstanding performance on projects and programs, according to an
academic bio."

what if she found the cure for HIV/AIDS and the story was made up by big pharma to silence her?? hmmmmm

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000

Some of the other stories hint at what was going on.

The warrant says Lindsey allowed the young victim to "spank her nude buttocks."

It also accuses her of other "immoral and indecent" behavior including performing sexual acts with an animal.

Police say Lindsey's boyfriend, Thomas Westerman, also faces child molestation charges for his involvement and instructing the young child to perform some of the lewd behavior.

Investigators said Westerman allowed the boy to spank Lindsey's nude buttocks and let him use an electric sex toy on her.

Detectives said Lindsey also performed lewd acts on two pets.

Officers said a medical professional treating the victim alerted police.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
I wonder if there are any pics of her preforming bestiality floating around the net?]

chewbacca.jpg

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
IMO bestiality shouldn't be illegal (cruelty to animals should be); if the animal was a sexually mature and willing participant, then I don't see a problem.

However, adults should not be engaging in sexual activities with children.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006

Oh, I agree it 'makes the story more interesting'. I'm just saying people should not feed their 'government sucks!' ideology based on this story.

Whatever the situation of what she did, it has to do with her, and she could have been in any line of work - the CDC has nothing to do with it.

It does add some unexpected surprise for someone in a position like that to act on it though.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
LMAO! Thanks!

I'm hoping this whole thing is bullshit. Wouldn't be the first arrest totally without merit based on a child's words, and there can't be too many people with her credentials floating around. It would be a shame to lose her - although obviously if this is true, she's gotta go. I don't particularly care if she blows her bulldogs as long as I don't have to kiss her, but she can't do things like that with a 6 year old and stay out of jail.

EDIT: Kadarin beat me to it.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Thank Obama for encouraging a government employee atmosphere devoid of personal responsibility and rife with immorality!