cd i enjoy at the moment...

Brymo

Banned
Dec 31, 2002
i am really liking the new Eve 6 cd, its way diff. then what they use to do, and now they came out of their shell as to speak, meaning they havent had anything new for awhile..

so what cds are you really into right now? *NOT SONGS*

i would say 'get' Eve 6 cd called All In Your Head

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
these are all of the cd's getting heavy play in my car...

Louis Logic - Sin-A-Matic
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way
Steel Pulse - Ultimate Collection
Stevie Wonder - The Definitive Collection

Derango

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
I'm enjoying the new Spock's Beard, Feel Euphoria.
*watches 80-90% of the people on the forum go "spock's what???"* ;)

(and psst...I actually bought the cd I'm listening to ;) )

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
No CD's interest me. Music is so stagnant at the moment in my opinion, it's so annoying. I've listened to my stuff too much and it bored me totally, yet there's nothing new to hear.

Finnkc

Jul 9, 2003
I can't stand some of that mainstream stuff it's too over played. Good music but, overplayed.

I like to put on some Paul Oakenfold or John Digweed when I am in the car or working on the computer. Just helps me zone in and focus.

mooglekit

Jul 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Lonyo
No CD's interest me. Music is so stagnant at the moment in my opinion, it's so annoying. I've listened to my stuff too much and it bored me totally, yet there's nothing new to hear.

Agreed...I hear new songs and it just sounds like every other band I've heard for the last who knows how many years. They're all just clones...trying to imitate already been done styles...nothing to get excited about.

moogs

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: mooglekit
Originally posted by: Lonyo

Agreed...I hear new songs and it just sounds like every other band I've heard for the last who knows how many years. They're all just clones...trying to imitate already been done styles...nothing to get excited about.

moogs

You should try not listening to the radio.