Caught On Tape : Officer Chases Student With Taser

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
Did that security guard/cop receive any training for that tazer?

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
It looks like Grandpa was due for retirement a few years ago.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Did that security guard/cop receive any training for that tazer?

of course he did, that's why he's chasing somebody who probably didn't do shit around with it. That's the kind of taser training they have now-a-days. I see him getting a paid leave of absence while they investigate this. The only part of his training he fucked up was the not being seen while doing it.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
They hosting that video in a lunchbox with squirrel power?

Last edited:

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
You never see shit like this in a White kid school. Seriously. That cop will accidentally shoot a minority one day.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
You never see shit like this in a White kid school. Seriously. That cop will accidentally shoot a minority one day.

that brings up a good question. why don't we see it in "white kid school"? could it be because white kids don't cause as many of the problems? the "black kid schools" have higher number of criminals?

yeap. white kids don't cause as many problems so you won't see this thing happening in a "white kid school".

wee! racism is fun! now i see why quebert does it all the time!

/disgust
/shower

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
my public high school, which was a huge majority white (and also, the thug population was far from a minority - note I said thug, not black. Because the white wannabe thugs outnumbered all the blacks total, though at least half the black population did think they were hot whore shit - welcome to Toledo though), had a full-time cop on the premises, actually each of the schools in the complex (two junior high buildings: the 7th grade one and 8th grade one; and the high school, well 4 as the CTC was its own building too.)

I'm fairly confident, but not 100% sure, that the cops were armed. They may have since switched to Tasers that resemble handguns in the holster, and they may have had those the whole time. They were full-time Toledo Police and had the same equipment.
They have gone after people, never fired anything, though handcuffs used plenty of times.

/fun with parentheses

Status
Not open for further replies.