Cats eat rubber bands...

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Please be careful and don't leave these or other latex objects lying around the house in places accessible to your cat(s). Otherwise, their gut might get blocked or this might happen.

Watcha Do To My Body (Lee Aaron)

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Ahem, I maybe mistaken, is that a Windows logo on the balloon ? OMFG M$ is taking over everything !!!! :D

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
That's right, get them to eat the c@ndoms, they poop in little plastic bags later. :D

Bling Bling

Banned
Dec 16, 1999
my old cat used to chew up rubber bands and spit em out. actually it was more like break them into smaller pieces. i love that cat.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Christmas tree tinsel too and then walk around with it hanging out of their butts. Love those critters.

bigjon

Mar 24, 2000
Cats must think it's a piece of meat or something, but if so their sense of taste must suck ;)

To really get your cat in a tizzy, rotate a knife blade above him (but high enough that he won't actually hit it when he jumps for it). I don't know why, but they must think the blade is disapearing when it rotates to 90*.

If cats are so smart, why are they so weird?!

Bling Bling

Banned
Dec 16, 1999
i think you're not smart enough to comprehend their intelligence level. that's why you think they're weird. as einstein once said &quot;great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.&quot;

they ain't weird to me.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Cats are extremely intelligent. Any animal that does basically what it wants to when it wants to learns no tricks and will repeatedly ignore you and yet you still feed can't be all that stupid.