cat movie and cat tower steps project (both made by me)

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
pretty random, but kind of entertaining. i was bored one day so i filmed myself in ski goggles and a sheet as a cape (and yes, i am still fully clothed) chasing my kitties around. i also made them a stairway and a platform to sit on because they like to be really high in the air, especially when my dog terrorizes them

video
cat stairs

spare me the criticism and just dont reply if you think it all sucks. i know the video is stupid, but i thought it was funny, so thats good enough for me. thanks.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: oniq
Cool setup for your cats. You rock! :)

haha thanks :) they love it. snowball (the orange cat) hangs down off of them and hits jade (the other kitty, obviously)

they fight on them all the time. it is truly hilarious.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: amdfanboy
That is so cool. :beer:

How long did it take you ?

the stairs? hmm like an hour or so. it was a little harder than it may seem because of the carpet. that carpet was a biatch to get it looking nice

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Growltiger
The yellow one appears to be waiting patiently for his/her turn on the top shelf.

he only "appears" to be patient ;) he usually beats the heck out of jade to get up there. they are constantly struggling to be king of the hill. it provides hours of entertainment.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: upsciLLion
Those rule! When do we get a picture of the female in one of the pictures? ;)

the female? hehe i am confused....female kitty or human? if human, which? :eek:

:beer:

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan
Those rule! When do we get a picture of the female in one of the pictures? ;)

the female? hehe i am confused....female kitty or human? if human, which? :eek:

:beer:

Lower left one. ;)

ah, i see. well, that is my sister, so im not going to intentionally have any kittens killed over her. she is on the website in other places though ;)