Cash from [deleted]

Thebareone

Jan 19, 2000
Found [link deleted] is giving out some cash for reg'n up and getting some junk e mail. I went through the whole thing and im looking at getting nine smackers back. Thats beer money!!

---

Posting links to "pay-to-surf" and "pay-for-referral" sites is not permitted on AnandTech.

AnandTech Moderator

Birdie1

Jul 4, 2000
Sorry to say, but I wouldn't get all too excited about this one. I did this one about maybe 2 or 3 months ago, and haven't seen or heard anything yet. Just them trying to get me to sign up for more, when I haven't even gotten anything for the first ones. Good luck to ya anyway.

xsecurity

Feb 15, 2000
Hey the money does come throught on this one. I don't know why, but I got 2 checks.. One was for $20 and the other was for $27... same name and address.. This deal works.. and all the junk mail is nicely forwarded to my deleted box.

jp

Birdie1

Jul 4, 2000
I wish I were so lucky! Mine was supposed to be around that amount too, but I guess I'm never gonna see it. Glad you had good luck.

CrazyJake

Jun 11, 2000
I think I'll give it a try...:) Thanks.

I got $10.50 for my efforts....Make sure you guys watch for the links that aren't free....It would be a landmine to the bank account.

Rainguy

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2000
I did every one that did not cost anything and am supposed to get $14.50. We'll see. Thanks.