Cases can be so brutal....

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
When you "win" a case but not the full amount you were expecting, then you have to decide whether to settle or go further on the warpath for motions to alter/amend or appeal up to the higher court....and figure out how to write a compelling writ of certioriari.

And because I'm not my mom nor an actual attorney, I have to deal with her bad habits that don't make judges happy and coach her up as best I can...when I'm not freaking dealing with infections or other stuff consuming my time....

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
When you "win" a case but not the full amount you were expecting, then you have to decide whether to settle or go further on the warpath for motions to alter/amend or appeal up to the higher court....and figure out how to write a compelling writ of certioriari.

And because I'm not my mom nor an actual attorney, I have to deal with her bad habits that don't make judges happy and coach her up as best I can...when I'm not freaking dealing with infections or other stuff consuming my time....
No idea what you have going on that inspired this particular mental ejaculation, but I hope it works out for the best.

Jul 27, 2020
Senior citizen may also end up in court if sued by the tenant, for whatever reason. I think that's the reason why Torn Mind's mom has to be in court?

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
As well it should...Senior citizens are more likely to be in court as part of the jury than any other reason. (unless you're Donald Trump who thrives on suing everyone)

Except possibly as "evidence" !! ;)

(bear in mind that I'm old AF too... although not quite in your league!)