Carolina Panthers WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
As I'm thinking about this stuff, Smith does something unbelievable -- he goes for the two-point conversion ... and gets it to make the score 22-7. There have been rappers who have shot each other for doing that. It's the ultimate insult. Remember the scene in "Goodfellas" when Billy Batts tells Tommy, "Now go get your shine box?" Going for the two-point in front of 400 people is 10 times worse than that. Smith could have stood up and peed on Brown's right leg and it wouldn't have been as insulting.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Now I'm furious. That was Troy's fault. Everyone knows that football games have an "All right, this guy's playing like a wuss" trigger that activates something bad to happen. It's a distant cousin of the "No F------ Way Game," the game when you've won too many games in a row during a season, and the Play Station activates that "There's no f------ way you're winning this game" chip.
so true so true.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
man..that was pretty damn hard to read...i had to read the thing 3 times just to understand it :(

Ynog

Golden Member
Oct 9, 2002
I liked the

"Well, it's a great game you guys have," I hiss at her. "I didn't realize Stephen Davis was the greatest running back of all-time."

ClueLis

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2003
As Simmons says, one streak's gotta end. My feeling is that the Pats' one is stronger right now.

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
I actually find it funny that the football players play Madden 2004. Don't they get enough every sunday?

ClueLis

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Argo
I actually find it funny that the football players play Madden 2004. Don't they get enough every sunday?

They never get enough, that's why you see 35+ year old veterans with more than enough money than they will ever need play with injuries at the minimum salary.

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
I think Troy's Superbowl XXXVI ring got in the way of his manipulating the controls. It won't get in the way of him catching a Brady pass though. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!