Info Carbon nano onions from fish scales

gorobei

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2007
can't wait for the nano bloomin-onion. somebody invent a carbon nano doughnut stat.
NIT process
tons of uses in electronics: PV, LED, EL, drug delivery, medical tests.
apparently the size uniformity and pre-functionalized attachments make this pretty compelling as a mass production process. better start eating more black snapper. (the future is gonna be a rough time for vegans)

Reactions: KMFJD and Captante

Tsinni Dave

Mar 1, 2022
can't wait for the nano bloomin-onion. somebody invent a carbon nano doughnut stat.
NIT process
tons of uses in electronics: PV, LED, EL, drug delivery, medical tests.
apparently the size uniformity and pre-functionalized attachments make this pretty compelling as a mass production process. better start eating more black snapper. (the future is gonna be a rough time for vegans)
Those are some cool findings. I do hope the fish scale collagen can be lab grown however as that sounds like a huge potential market and trying to supply that from natural sources seems like a recipe for overfishing. From what I've read at least the population currently is considered healthy. The red snapper up here mature slowly, but haven't found out about the black yet. On a side note - just what the world needs is brighter blue led bling.

Reactions: KMFJD

gorobei

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2007
Those are some cool findings. I do hope the fish scale collagen can be lab grown however as that sounds like a huge potential market and trying to supply that from natural sources seems like a recipe for overfishing. From what I've read at least the population currently is considered healthy. The red snapper up here mature slowly, but haven't found out about the black yet. On a side note - just what the world needs is brighter blue led bling.
the increased brightness claim is usually for both types at the same voltage. so you can get the same brightness as the old tech but using less power.