• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Car explodes near checkpoint in western Iraq, killing 3 coalition troops, pregnant woman, driver in suicide attack

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
It appears the pregnant woman got out of the car and was running, screaming, towards Coalition troops at which point the car blew up, killing her, 3 soldiers, and the driver. By appearances, it's likely that she was an unwilling human shield. If so, you can't get much more despicable than using a pregnant woman as a human shield. CENTCOM briefing in about 15min may have more info.

Fencer128

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
It seems that the Iraqi forces are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Andy

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Has Saddam lost the support of the bleeding hearts yet or will it take him strapping sticks of dynamite to children?

<--got sick to my stomach in reading this article

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Has Saddam lost the support of the bleeding hearts yet or will it take him strapping sticks of dynamite to children?

<--got sick to my stomach in reading this article

Oh, I'm sure they'll blame this on Bush for even being there in the first place

koryo

Aug 31, 2001
A woman I work with got word either this morning or yesterday that her cousin was killed over there. I don't know whether he was one of these guys or not.

ASK THE COMMUNITY