Can't remember the name of this sci fi trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmrao

Sep 11, 2002
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the name of a sci fi trilogy and all I can remember is one movie. The series is probably from the 70's.

All I can remember is that there is a crew travelling through space. They land on a moon. They get captured and have to fight dudes in white armor to get out. This one old dude who is part of the crew has a laser sword and fights another dude in a black suit, the first guy dies and disappears.

Later small ships attack the moon and the whiny dude from the crew is in one of them. He fires something called a 'roton torpedo' into a small hole in the moon and then the moon blows up.

There's also some robots and a huge hairy dude, along with something called the farce.
Anyone know what this is?

read post 4, read my sig

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Does it have any dragons in it? Because if not it should.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I hope it a minimum it has bears that attack and kill humans

Are these the bears you've been looking for?

15732447.jpg

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I think it had an aluminum fulcrum in it. Something to do with balance or force.

TheGardener

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2014
Listen, read and learn. Definition of Trilogy.

a series of three novels, movies, etc., that are closely related and involve the same characters or themes

source: Merriam-Webster

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
Let's see. Didn't Roger Moore blow up the moon in Moonraker? The answer must be the James Bond trilogy.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Star Wars. They landed on the Death Star (moon) and fought armored white dudes (Stormtroopers) to escape.

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
Star Wars. They landed on the Death Star (moon) and fought armored white dudes (Stormtroopers) to escape.

Oh come on man. We're all trying to help this guy and you come out with this bullshit? Serious answers only dude. :colbert:

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Did Mork ever show up on L&S? I know he debuted on Happy Days.

Mork never appears in L&S, but on the very first episode of Mork and Mindy Mork goes on a date with Laverne. There was also a Saturday Morning cartoon that featured Mork, Mindy, Laverne, Shirely, and The Fonz.

Status
Not open for further replies.