Can't remember the name of a sci fi series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancalagon44

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2010
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the name of a sci fi series and all I can remember is one episode. The series is probably from the 90's.

All I can remember is that there is a crew travelling through space. They land on a planet that is seemingly deserted, but it is an illusion. They are captured by hostile humanoids - might even be humans - and forced to fight one dude in one on one gladiator style combat.

The dude they fight has some wrist bands or something that give him an advantage - they can stun or incapacitate as far as I can remember. They are locked in a cage and forced to fight this guy one by one. I think maybe whoever beats him becomes the leader?

Not 100% it is set on space, but I do definitely remember that they walked into a trap, were captured, and their only hope was defeating this guy, who had the aforementioned technological advantage. I seem to remember them fighting around a pit or something - maybe the loser got knocked into the pit?

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
tgot1.jpg

Ancalagon44

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2010
I don't remember if it was Star Trek or not, definitely not TNG and probably not Voyager. Definitely not Star Wars - too low budget and besides I've seen all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.