Can't go to bathroom except at home

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: PhoenixOrion
My coworker mentioned that he's going home...this was in the middle of a work day. Reminded me of that one scene in American Pie where Finch can't go to the bathroom in his high school.

Is there a name to this 'condition'.....can't go to any bathroom except at one's house?

You should slip some type of laxative into his morning coffee.

Dr. Detroit

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2004
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
Well we know who hasn't been in the military.

I have no qualms about crapping in public, I've crapped in fields, and peoples yards. You're acting like what you do is something that only you do. Everyone takes a dump and everyone's shit stinks.

No joke, basic training gets you used to crapping in front of others.

Being in the field and hanging my ass over a downed tree was never fun but a must after day three. Those MRE's cloggged you up pretty good but when you felt a rumbling it was best you gathered up all the MRE TP and headed for the woods. Those field latrines were sumin else, one time half our platoon caught crabs from a field latrine.

And for those who feel a need to wash after each go, wearing the same clothes for 3-days and rolling around in a fox-hole will make you forget about "feeling clean" real quick.

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
as long as it's clean, I don't care

taking a sh!t in the fields is great ... the thought that I'm outputing fertilizer makes me happy

Kaspian

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
I dont have a problem crapping in public restrooms. Now if the toilets are dirty I dont use them.

dbot

Jan 28, 2004
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
I could care less if I'm at work, home, or a friends house. Hell, I dont care if Im at a stranger's house. What's the big deal? I'll even talk on my cell phone in the stall.

Krunchykrome is the same way about other people using his bathroom, so feel free to stop by whenever your in Columbia.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Yeah, it's a shyness problem. I have it to some degree. I have to wait until the bathroom is empty to take a #2, and I can't take a #1 unless there's a divider up between the urinals. I'm not sure why.