Canon IP 2770 Cartridge PG 810

rm_dimns

Aug 23, 2010
First of all, I bought a brand new printer Canon IP 2770. Then later, I found out that its black ink cartridge PG 810 is not printing well. I mean, when I perform nozzle check, the lines are broken. The most annoying thing is that when I print black lines and texts, white horizontal lines began to appear. Good thing is I haven’t faced that problem yet with my colored cartridge CL 811 because I’m not using it everyday. Broken lines and white horizontal lines in the nozzle check usually appear when I finished printing more or less than 2000 pages. I tried to use cleaning many times and it hasn’t resolved the problem. I tried to use deep cleaning but it’s the same. Obviously there’s no wrong with the print head alignment because lines are aligned. I did everything I could in order to fix my cartridge. But I can’t. I replaced my cartridge but after another more or less than 2000 pages of printing, the problem came up again.

I did some research and found out that cartridge PG 810 has a short lifespan. Nozzles will die slowly after printing 800 pages. Darn, is it true? Is there another way make the lifespan of this cartridge longer? If none, is there any other cartridge which has longer lifespan compatible with my printer canon IP 2770? Although I’m not pretty sure if the cartridge is the problem or maybe the ink formulation. I use continuous ink suitable for canon with a classification of dye.

Last edited:

rm_dimns

Aug 23, 2010
This was posted August. Until now, still no solution? Is there any alternative to improve lifespan of this cartridge PG-810? Please...