Can you snap a man's neck like you see in the movies?

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I wish someone would do that to me, I slept funny a few nights ago and still can't move my head to the right. I feel like i'm going crazy from lack of sleep.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
You're going to have to be more specific here. Are we talking a Bruce Lee movie or a Three Stooges movie?

Reactions: Mayne

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
you know the whole sneaking up behind the person and grabbing their face and doing a sudden wrist motion. it seems satisfying to me if someone did that to me right now..if i die, i die

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
beer.jpg

buck a beer might help make you less angry, just in time for family day :)

Last edited:

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
this whole neck thing is driving me crazy. I can't sleep on any sides..have to lay flat on my back and that is not how i go to sleep.

Reactions: KMFJD

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
i need someone with strong hands and small hands so it don't seem so gay. Anyone good with neck massages?

Asmodeus

Jun 26, 2017
I once went to the chiropractor for a sore neck, it sounded like he snapped my neck with one quick swoop it cracked so many times. With more pressure he probably could have just killed me.

IBMJunkman

May 7, 2015
Sounds like you are a side sleeper. Be sure your pillow is giving you good support. I find My Pillow are great. I use the max firmness.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
funny is how i usually end up on my back in the morning..its not helping me whatsoever right now.

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
i need someone with strong hands and small hands so it don't seem so gay. Anyone good with neck massages?

Dude on a job site started randomly messaging my neck the other day I'm thinking to myself well this is awkward, hmmm, wait don't stop bro.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
Dude on a job site started randomly messaging my neck the other day I'm thinking to myself well this is awkward, hmmm, wait don't stop bro.

after this moment I need my neck broken.

rsutoratosu

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2011
I once went to the chiropractor for a sore neck, it sounded like he snapped my neck with one quick swoop it cracked so many times. With more pressure he probably could have just killed me.

I doubt it.. i ask my chiro 3-4 years ago, she said its impossible unless ur the hulk or something. human can't just snap necks in movie with cracks.. it seems so real.. any myth busters on this ?

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
It's not as simple as in the movies. In fact, it's next to impossible. It's much easier to use a garrote. Especially if you have a solid object between them and the mark. You pull them back towards you and the solid object holds them in place.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
this whole neck thing is driving me crazy. I can't sleep on any sides..have to lay flat on my back and that is not how i go to sleep.
Same here and it's driving me insane but for me it's my upper back within the shoulder blades....no amount of thc or ibuprofen seems to help

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Same here and it's driving me insane but for me it's my upper back within the shoulder blades....no amount of thc or ibuprofen seems to help

I find ice helps in situations like yours and what mayne are dealing with. Every once in a while I’ll get a muscle spasm in my neck, which I suspect is what mayne has, and icing it helps quite a bit.

Reactions: KMFJD
Aug 11, 2008
Might try naproxen (nuprin and its generic equivalents). That seems to work best for me. There are a myriad of videos on you tube about stretching/yoga and so forth for neck or back pain. You might try those. I was having a lot of minor neck pain, and they did help some, at least temporarily. Maybe you should go see a doctor and get an x-ray or MRI.

Aug 11, 2008
Sounds like you are a side sleeper. Be sure your pillow is giving you good support. I find My Pillow are great. I use the max firmness.
Some people swear by "My Pillow". I feel just the opposite. Not sure what firmness I had, but it was the worst pillow ever. Very little support when new, and squished down to basically nothing very quickly.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Back problems really suck. Don't they have Doctors in Canada? maybe you got a pinched nerve or some other treatable shit that you can get fix up by some doc?

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
still suffering but the beers are helping on this friday afternoon. I think I set myself back 2 days when my phone alarm went off this morning at 5 in the morning..I snapped my head around when it went off. Or it could of been the amber alert earlier.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I wish someone would do that to me, I slept funny a few nights ago and still can't move my head to the right. I feel like i'm going crazy from lack of sleep.
Get drunk, pretend you're Axel Rose (sexy slim Axel) and do the snake dance thing.

This only works if you are really drunk, really committed, plus video it and post it here!