Can you get me to the top of the MIT Green Building library for 4th Firworks Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatsright

Diamond Member
May 1, 2001
Hi Guys. I am a photographer would would like to take a few pro grade photos of tonight's fireworks from the Cambridge side of the Boston Charles River Esplanade. I hope to get up a bit high (like, the MIT Green Building) right on memorial drive. Do you know anyone who can help me out? I'd be eternally grateful for such a spot to take a few pics. Please see the below pic I took last year on Longfellow Bridge and I hope to get a much better one tonight in Cambridge....

922645645_2CmVY-XL.jpg

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
I know ATOT has the prestige of MIT smarts, but we don't attend MIT. We're self-learned savants.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
I know ATOT has the prestige of MIT smarts, but we don't attend MIT. We're self-learned savants.

You don't need to attend MIT to get into their buildings. Any monkey with a lock pick set can do that.

Nov 3, 2004
If you can get into the tunnel system, you can get underneath the Green building. But I suspect you'll need card access to take it to the top.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
hey OP, i go to MIT but i can't make it out there on the 4th. PM me and you can stop by and grab my badge and use it to get in. one request though, can u pick up my jacket from room 412 on the way back? its the black one with an eagle on the sleeve. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.