can we please take a break from religion/politics/abortion/homesexuality etc.. topics for a week or something?

pulpp

Platinum Member
May 14, 2001
i come here usually at night to relax before going to bed, but more often than not lately i am greeted with all those bloody so lovely topics... can we give it a rest and live in peace for a week or something please?

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Hey, not all of those topics are your usual inflamatory flame-war crap. There's actually an intelligent discussion about abortion going on now here.

pulpp

Platinum Member
May 14, 2001

<< What do you consider approiate topics of disscussion? >>

dunno man normal stuff, i dont suppose you guys argue that kinda of stuff with your friends on a daily basis?

RossGr

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2000
What! you don't sit around and argue the virtues of science against the evils of religion with your buddies all night. What is the youth of today comming to!

Who ME, I would never try to turn this into a good ol' flame war. ;)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Good idea. Lets have hundreds of threads on stuff that we don't like. I, for example, have recently become famous for not liking lima beans. I get sick of the fact there aren't more threads where I can rave about the lima bean threads. I come here at night to relax too and I really object to all the idiots that post here. Why don't you all get lost so I can post and respond just to only those threads and posts that I make.

RossGr

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2000
Moombean:

Lima beans are great! You must be a F##%D I**&amp;%S not to like lima beans!

GET REAL MAN!

j/k I need a half a bottle of Ketsup to eat 'em myself!

Man if we can't argue we're lost!

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001
If we threw out all these threads, then the sports threads would start to run rampant for lack of competition! ;)

Besides, the wonderful thing about the forum is that you get to select what threads to read. Usually those types are pretty clearly marked... :)