Can we offer 20 million dollar reward and free US Citizenship (up to 20 people) for Saddam's Head?

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
you guys have green card lotteries, don't you? I guess if the citizenship thing is illegal, you could always start handing out green cards as rewards...

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Well, they are offering 25 million, but regardless, they arent going to guarantee citizenship without checking legal status, etc.

Does the Oval Office have a trophy wall to display heads? Yet?

HombrePequeno

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2001
I'm not so sure that'd be a great idea. Too big a possibility of a terrorist organization handing him in. Then 20 of them come over here with $20 million in their pockets. Sure it's not too likely to happen but the chances of something like 9-11 happening were pretty small too.

Brie

May 27, 2003
Originally posted by: HombrePequeno
I'm not so sure that'd be a great idea. Too big a possibility of a terrorist organization handing him in. Then 20 of them come over here with $20 million in their pockets. Sure it's not too likely to happen but the chances of something like 9-11 happening were pretty small too.

First, we have lists of suspected terrorists that we can cross refrence. In addition, if the government felt that the informant had any terrorist ties (never happens in the US right? :roll;) im sure that they would at least watch this person for the rest of their life!

ReiAyanami

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2002
i can imagine it now "fake saddam" turns himself in and real saddam walks into the US with 19 of his saddam look-alike guards and a few osamas. and he doesn't need a measly $20 million as he stuffed trees and walls with billions of bills