Can this idiot get more dispicable?

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
Let's see....when he WAS a younger man and SHOULD have gone off to fight on the front lines, he acted like White Goodman. Now, he is talking tough and only going anywhere near the ME on unannounced photo shoots and leaves within the hour.

Source

WASHINGTON: US President George Bush got an earful on Thursday about problems and progress in Afghanistan. In a videoconference, Bush heard from US personnel about the challenges ranging from fighting corruption to persuading farmers to abandon a lucrative poppy drug trade for other crops. Bush heard tales of all-night tea drinking sessions to coax local residents into cooperating.

"I must say, I'm a little envious," Bush said. "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the front lines of helping this young democracy succeed." "In some ways romantic, in some ways... confronting danger. You're really making history, and thanks," he said.

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
Originally posted by: RightIsWrong
Let's see....when he WAS a younger man and SHOULD have gone off to fight on the front lines
soooo mr 3 rights make a left... you're in that "younger" category arent you? Feel like having a "fantastic experience" on the "front lines of helping this young democracy succeed" ?

I could really use the referal points, I can link you up with a recruiter in your area... PM me!

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Train
Let's see....when he WAS a younger man and SHOULD have gone off to fight on the front lines
soooo mr 3 rights make a left... you're in that "younger" category arent you? Feel like having a "fantastic experience" on the "front lines of helping this young democracy succeed" ?

I could really use the referal points, I can link you up with a recruiter in your area... PM me!

You have me confused with the idiots that put you in that position and supported it and still support it.

I haven't seen you calling them out to back up all of their tough talk? Why is that? I'm sure that it is nice to hear people say good things about you (general) and the work that you are doing....but come on....don't you think that it would be better to be back home instead? Wouldn't that make you feel even better?

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Let's see....when he WAS a younger man and SHOULD have gone off to fight on the front lines, he acted like White Goodman. Now, he is talking tough and only going anywhere near the ME on unannounced photo shoots and leaves within the hour.

Source

WASHINGTON: US President George Bush got an earful on Thursday about problems and progress in Afghanistan. In a videoconference, Bush heard from US personnel about the challenges ranging from fighting corruption to persuading farmers to abandon a lucrative poppy drug trade for other crops. Bush heard tales of all-night tea drinking sessions to coax local residents into cooperating.

"I must say, I'm a little envious," Bush said. "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the front lines of helping this young democracy succeed." "In some ways romantic, in some ways... confronting danger. You're really making history, and thanks," he said.

Dude, you really are taking this too seriously.

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
You have me confused with the idiots that put you in that position and supported it and still support it.
So arent you being a little hypocritical? Dont you believe in democracy?

I haven't seen you calling them out to back up all of their tough talk?
which tough talk are you referring to? And who's "them" ? I thought you were referring to Bush not going to 'nam. I wasn't disputing that.
Why is that? I'm sure that it is nice to hear people say good things about you (general) and the work that you are doing....but come on....don't you think that it would be better to be back home instead? Wouldn't that make you feel even better?
I like home, sure, but I loved being overseas too, we did some amazing work over there, things like helping the schools were especially awesome.

You cant really understand the world until you've expirienced it. You cant do that sitting at home. On a couch, or behind a keyboard. I'm just saying, you could learn a lot, and you could expirience those things you were calling out Bush for having not expirienced, even though he could have.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
So arent you being a little hypocritical? Dont you believe in democracy?

It's not hypocritical at all and yes I believe in democracy. But blowing up people and telling them that they have to live the way that you dictate IS NOT democracy!

I haven't seen you calling them out to back up all of their tough talk?
which tough talk are you referring to? And who's "them" ? I thought you were referring to Bush not going to 'nam. I wasn't disputing that.

Other posters on this board that have called those that do not support this was weak. Other posters on this board that have called for bombing cities/countries in the ME. Other posters on this board that are the epitome of keyboard commandos.

Why is that? I'm sure that it is nice to hear people say good things about you (general) and the work that you are doing....but come on....don't you think that it would be better to be back home instead? Wouldn't that make you feel even better?
I like home, sure, but I loved being overseas too, we did some amazing work over there, things like helping the schools were especially awesome.

You cant really understand the world until you've expirienced it. You cant do that sitting at home. On a couch, or behind a keyboard. I'm just saying, you could learn a lot, and you could expirience those things you were calling out Bush for having not expirienced, even though he could have.

You assume incorrectly about me. I have lived in a foreign country and have traveled extensively. The positions that I advocate come from my experiences here in the US and abroad.

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
It's not hypocritical at all and yes I believe in democracy. But blowing up people and telling them that they have to live the way that you dictate IS NOT democracy!
We dont tell anything to the people we blow up, because they are dead. The intelligence community has determined that dead people dont listen too well, and has trickled this information down the the trigger pullers.

Letting people elect representatives from within thier own populous is hardly dictating anything.
Other posters on this board that have called those that do not support this was weak. Other posters on this board that have called for bombing cities/countries in the ME. Other posters on this board that are the epitome of keyboard commandos.
Umm, ok what does other posters have to do with this now?
You assume incorrectly about me. I have lived in a foreign country and have traveled extensively. The positions that I advocate come from my experiences here in the US and abroad.

You sure dont sound like it, the way you word your threads you sound like a spoiled teenager who has temper tantrums. You cant even stay on track. I mean, can you even tell me what this thread is about? Are you saying Bush is dispicable because of some comments he made or are we now on the "other posters" ??

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999

Source

Yes yes, Bush should have simply told the troops he was addressing that they are cannon fodder fighting an unwinnable war so this his cronies could enrich themselves. Then he wouldn't be dispicable, right? :roll:

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Atreus21

Source

No, he's not. The whole premise of INVADING Iraq was WMD's - not democracy. It's years later and there's billions down the drain with nearly 4K US soldiers killed and who knows how many civilians dead. And for what?

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
You sure dont sound like it, the way you word your threads you sound like a spoiled teenager who has temper tantrums. You cant even stay on track. I mean, can you even tell me what this thread is about? Are you saying Bush is dispicable because of some comments he made or are we now on the "other posters" ??

Winner!

bbdub333

Aug 21, 2007
Originally posted by: Robor
Originally posted by: Atreus21

Source

No, he's not. The whole premise of INVADING Iraq was WMD's - not democracy. It's years later and there's billions down the drain with nearly 4K US soldiers killed and who knows how many civilians dead. And for what?

You know we're talking about Afghanistan, right?

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
We dont tell anything to the people we blow up, because they are dead. The intelligence community has determined that dead people dont listen too well, and has trickled this information down the the trigger pullers.

Letting people elect representatives from within thier own populous is hardly dictating anything.
Umm, ok what does other posters have to do with this now?

1. Obviously a misprint -- no further clarification needed
2. Dictating:
Iraqi politicians have passed a resolution requiring the government to seek parliamentary permission before asking the UN to extend the mandate for US-led forces in Iraq.

The measure was approved on Tuesday and reflects a growing disenchantment with the US-backed government.

The Sadrist-drafted resolution passed with a vote of 85 to 59.

The members of parliament voted along party lines, with Sunnis joining the bloc loyal to Muqtada al-Sadr, a Shia leader, and another Shia party at odds with the leadership.

Supporters of Nuri al-Maliki, the Iraqi prime minister, opposed the resolution.

Have we actually gone to the Iraqi parliament asking for permission to still be occupying their country?

3. You stated that (paraphrasing) I should be jumping at the chance to be in Iraq because I am chiding Bush for his hypocrisy all the while not making that offer to all the other keyboard commandos on this board.

4. It was actually you that threw this train off of its tracks. Instead of commenting on Bush's remarks in the OP, you immediately try to spin it as some sort of attack on my manhood for not volunteering to join a war that I thought was a stupid idea way before it even started.

Maybe you should take something for that ADHD before you go back out? You are a little mixed up, but I still wouldn't want anything to happen to you over there.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
<sidetrack> "Despicable" Corn & Train & OP, "despicable" not "dispicable".

If you can't spell relatively simple words in your own language, the terrorists will have won. :( ;) </sidetrack>

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
4. It was actually you that threw this train off of its tracks. Instead of commenting on Bush's remarks in the OP, you immediately try to spin it as some sort of attack on my manhood for not volunteering to join a war that I thought was a stupid idea way before it even started.
Off track? Which war was a stupid idea? Are you still speaking of afghanistan? do you even know what your saying anymore? And I wouldn't say it was an attack on your manhood either, sorry if your sensitive little behind took it that way.

So your reasoning for not doing what Bush said he would do if he were younger is because you dont agree with this war, and havent from the start? Ok, so are you held to a different standard than Bush? Maybe he agrees with what we are doing in Afghanistan, but not with previous wars? Isn't that ok by your book?

The rest of your posting made even less sense and I wont even try to respond, you really need to start forumulating some sort of coherent arguments.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: bbdub333
Originally posted by: Robor

You know we're talking about Afghanistan, right?

:eek: My bad. I missed that part but it doesn't change the OP's point and I agree with them. He had his chance to have 'a fantastic experience to be on the front lines' and he chose not too. To speak to soldiers about 'being envious' of their position now, while not surprising, is a joke.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Perknose
<sidetrack> "Despicable" Corn & Train & OP, "despicable" not "dispicable".

If you can't spell relatively simple words in your own language, the terrorists will have won. :( ;) </sidetrack>

What-evar!

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Off track? Which war was a stupid idea? Are you still speaking of afghanistan? do you even know what your saying anymore? And I wouldn't say it was an attack on your manhood either, sorry if your sensitive little behind took it that way.

So your reasoning for not doing what Bush said he would do if he were younger is because you dont agree with this war, and havent from the start? Ok, so are you held to a different standard than Bush? Maybe he agrees with what we are doing in Afghanistan, but not with previous wars? Isn't that ok by your book?

The rest of your posting made even less sense and I wont even try to respond, you really need to start forumulating some sort of coherent arguments.

Come now Train. Obviously Bush should be held to a different standard than the OP......and not only that, but an opinion held 40 years ago absolutely must still hold true today, otherwise you'd be a despicable hypocrite. Don'tcha know!

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Bush didn't go to Vietnam because he disagreed with the war? I've never heard this before.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Topic Title: Can this idiot get more dispicable?
Topic Summary: More Bush bullshite

What What---GWB caught being a hypocrite for the very first time.

Funny thing, for all the other hypocrisies, this is just a relatively insignificant one more for GWB&co.

At least during the Reagan administration, Ronnie's advisers used to watch the 6 pm news peeing their pants that the news media would finally start telling the truth.

With GWB, his advisers flat out don't care, because, for them, its all about unchecked power.

And with his term coming to a close, GWB&co is more dangerous than ever. With almost no one even daring to step up and bell the cat. Its even big news when the house has it together enough to tell GWB&co. no on telco immunity. But I am sure they are working over time in the white house figuring out how to get around the house.

Now with lots of chickens coming home to roost on the Iraq war and the economy, the question is will the chickens roost before the election or not? But one thing for sure, we will be paying for the stupid public policies of GWB&co. for decades to come. And GWB and his cronies will have simply taken their money and ran.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Train: I think what it comes down to is that 4 out of 5 americans probably hate bush. i know I do. it makes me sick to see his picture and I'm disgusted to read or hear anything he says. He has worked very hard to put himself in this light. Never before have I seen such a stupid man in such a position of power. It's scary. This opinion did not happen over night for any of us. So please excuse the 70-80% of us that hate this man.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Gaard
Bush didn't go to Vietnam because he disagreed with the war? I've never heard this before.
Because it's not true. GHWB and GWB both supported the war, but daddy got W a safe stateside slot with the Texas Air National Guard. It gave Junior the best of both worlds; he got to dress up in flight suits and play fighter pilot, with virtually no risk he would ever see combat.

GrGr

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2003
Originally posted by: Corn

Come now Train. Obviously Bush should be held to a different standard than the OP......and not only that, but an opinion held 40 years ago absolutely must still hold true today, otherwise you'd be a despicable hypocrite. Don'tcha know!

Why look at Bush! War Dodger 40 years ago, War Racketeer today...

It's goooood to have an opinion! *Chickenhawksquawk*

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Well, the good news is that he'll be out of a job within a year. He's too old to be a soldier, but there are many other jobs in Iraq he could do.

Yet, I somehow doubt he'll be on the first plane there next year...

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
While GWB checks out Crawford, Texas on Google Earth as his retirement destination, he may well be advised to check out the Hague as alternate destination.

It may be a safer place for him when we find out all the crapola he has been up to. At least the Hague has no death penalty for war crimes.