Can someone tell me what happened to me?

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
About three days ago I was sitting on the couch with my roomate watching some TV. SUddenly I got this extremly "wierd" sensation in my head. Like someone had just grabbed my head on either side and squeezed really had (only way I can describe it). Then I suddenly felt EXTREMLY nautions, I had a wierd taste in my mouth, and, this is the wierd part, the whole room suddenly warped. Let me explain, everything in the room strechted into one point in space about the center of my vision. Everything strechted into this point and I had the sensation of falling. Then everything went black and I awoke with my roomate shaking me.

Apprently I had fallen on my side and passed out. He said I was out for maybe 30 seconds, but to me it flet soooo much longer.

Now I've had a few days to analyze this. I remember that I had been partying pretty heavy the prior weekend. drank a bunch and what not. I also noticed I dind't get much water during the last few days. I also was experienceing some headaches through the last few days (a little stronger than regular). What I'm thinking was I was dehydrated. Do you guys think this is the case? I've never experienced anything this sever ( I was a CC runner ). Has anyone experienced this before?

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
I've had very bad problems with headaches and things, but I had a brain tumor. The best advice anyone here can give you is to see your doctor. None of those symptoms are something that occurs normally obviously. Monitor how you are. If you go to the doc, be sure to tell him/her exactly what happens, when it happens, and what it feels like when it does.

Good luck.

Keego

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
that sounds like one of those incredible once in a lifetime things that you will never happen again. I kind of wish that would happen for me (except for the pain and junk...)

I say keep drinking and try to make it happen again ;)

MoMeanMugs

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2001
Your room mate pass a silencer? Silent but deadly. Sorry if this seems immature but I need to post stupid comments to cheer up my depression over losing my best friend Monday.

Nemesis77

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001

<< Your room mate pass a silencer? Silent but deadly. >>

The symptoms certainly fit :D

Seriously: go see a doctor.

And MMM: Sorry to hear about your friend :(