Can someone recommend me DDR music?

Comp625

Golden Member
Aug 25, 2000
I'm trying to compile a custom music full of awesome DDR music. I'm new to DDR so I don't really know many of the songs. However, can someone recommend me songs based on my current taste in DDR music?

My favorite DDR songs are:
Bambee - Bumble Bee
Captain Jack (Grandale Remix)
Captain Jack - Dream a Dream
Butterfly
Dar Darriam
The Olivia Project - Xanadu
Naoki - Still in my Heart
Bambee - Cowgirl
Mr. Wonderful
Dub I Dub
NM feat. Julie Frost - Remember You
Shooting Star (I think it's by "Bang!")
Chumbawumba - I get knocked down (aka Tubthumping)

Most of these songs came from a 4th and 5th mix machines since those are the only ones I have access to heh.

As you can see, I like NAOKI alot. Captain Jack songs are generally good too. Bambee is cool too. Heh :)

Bignate603

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Am I the only one that tried to figure out what "double data rate" music would be? It took me a couple seconds to realize my mistake...:eek:

Comp625

Golden Member
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Jmmsbnd007
Compy!

Hihihihihi ;)

What's up man? Haven't spoken to you in a long long time. RQ3 = boring. AQ2 = dead. :p

Anyways, back to my main topic focus. :)

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Bignate603
Am I the only one that tried to figure out what "double data rate" music would be? It took me a couple seconds to realize my mistake...:eek:

HAHAHa

Jmmsbnd007

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Comp625
Originally posted by: Jmmsbnd007
Compy!

Hihihihihi ;)

What's up man? Haven't spoken to you in a long long time. RQ3 = boring. AQ2 = dead. :p

Anyways, back to my main topic focus. :)
Heh, RQ3 should hopefully be revived with 2.3... on a side note, my rq3 calendar (7/12 screenshots are mine, w00t!) will be arriving tomorrow :)