Can someone RECOMMEND either Print Artist, PrintMaster or PrintShop..?

DarkFudge2000

Dec 11, 2000
I have alot of high end publishing and graphics programs like Quark XPress, PhotoShop and Illustrator however I am looking for a nice basic Printing layout program that has alot of robust features for creating brochures, flyers, greeting cards, ect. Which one do you recommend to be the BEST all around package for power, Flexibility and Features...and why...PrintMaster 10, PrintShop 11, or PrintArtist 12?

thanks for any help you can provide!!!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but any help would still be greatly appreciated!

subhuman

Aug 24, 2000
Well, my mom uses PrintShop and she hates it. It's on like, 5 CDs, and it crashes a lot. She has to swap CDs out a million times (she says), and it's pretty limited to the hardcoded layouts. If you use flexible software like Illustrator and Pagemaker then you'll hate this program. Even newbies (moms) seem to hate it... I wonder who it's made for?

Anyway, I haven't used PrintMaster since 1.0, but I remember liking it back then. Never used PrintArtist.... Good luck!

DarkFudge2000

Dec 11, 2000
thanks for the feedback...I was wondering if anyone else had some ideas to ad that could help me make the purchase today??....thanks!

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
I'd go with Printmaster. I bought version 8.0 for my sister as a Christmas gift least year or the year before and she loves it.