can someone please tell me what this image says?

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
fulg9y9

the 'l' is obviously questionable, but that's my take.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
I'm guessing furg9y9

Is this one of those things where you have to type in what the pic says to sign up for something?

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by: Mrvile
I'm guessing furg9y9

Is this one of those things where you have to type in what the pic says to sign up for something?

yes... we need to sign up a user for an account at work, but we don't want to give up on this since it's an interesting challenge. :p

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
thats a terrible code.

Probably has some security thing were after 3 attempts it doesnt work anymore?

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
The code generator is using a terrible font, you think they'd use courier new or something that is impossible to mess up.

Given that, it deffinitely has to be fu<something>g9y9. And that something has to be a ! or an r. I bet the code simply didn't work for some reason and you would have needed to reregister anyways.

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
I get:
"f"
"space"
"u"
?
"space"
"g9"
"space"
"y9"

The question mark part is hard. There is too little distance between the u and the next letter for there to be a space. However, there is too much distance between the u and the next letter for there not to be something missing between the u and whatever it is.

Also, there is too much space between that mistery line and the g for it to just be a space. Thus there is more to the left and to the right of that line.

Thus, is it an "m"?