Can someone identify this girl (PIC INSIDE!)

Frosty3799

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2000
i saw her on one of the local street corners the other night... didnt catch a name though, was just driving by

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Frosty3799
i saw her on one of the local street corners the other night... didnt catch a name though, was just driving by

Im sure someone caught something that night...

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: brtspears2
Originally posted by: amnesiac 2.0
Ew, she's fugly. You guys really need to get out more.

Then post a pic of a hottie then.

It's clear to me that your taste in women is fatally flawed to the point where trying to expose you to real beauty would be akin to explaining quantum mechanics to a three year old with Down's syndrome.

j/k ;)

wfbberzerker

Lifer
Apr 12, 2001

It's clear to me that your taste in women is fatally flawed to the point where trying to expose you to real beauty would be akin to explaining quantum mechanics to a three year old with Down's syndrome.

j/k ;)

bwahaha

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
Originally posted by: wfbberzerker

j/k ;)

bwahaha

Thanks, I'll go drown myself now in cornflakes and milk and make it look like a cereal killer got me.

Sealy

Platinum Member
Aug 4, 2002
You guys need to check out this webpage. Of course you've probably already found it, in your hours of late night searches of other kinds of webpages!;)

Supahfreak

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2001
Everybody who said she's ugly pls post pics of your girls. Just wondering why your standards are SOOOO high.

FreAk:D

Getting a pic of your relationship is easy. Open the lid on your scanner, place hand flat on screen and hit "Scan":p

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Supahfreak
Everybody who said she's ugly pls post pics of your girls. Just wondering why your standards are SOOOO high.

FreAk:D

I second that! I would like to know where this fascination with oriental women comes from, though.