Can someone hook me up with a $4 paypal loan?

aberdeen5

Jun 9, 2005
I have $19.12 in my account and need to get it out via an atm. I figure $4 will cover the paypal fee and atm fee. I'll send a refund right after I get the money out and get home. If you want I can send you my phone # and/or address.

manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: aberdeen5
I have $19.12 in my account and need to get it out via an atm. I figure $4 will cover the paypal fee and atm fee. I'll send a refund right after I get the money out and get home. If you want I can send you my phone # and/or address.

I will trust you. What's your paypal account? But if you screw me, I will hate you forever.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005

LOL. Shoulda set your selling price higher! :)

If no one else will do it, I'll float you $4 more. I will expect repayment of that $4 before I leave your heat eval though.

aberdeen5

Jun 9, 2005
Originally posted by: Garth

If no one else will do it, I'll float you $4 more. I will expect repayment of that $4 before I leave your heat eval though.

There you are. I was hoping you would get back before I had to post this :eek:. It'd be clutch if you could send me that.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: LoKe
If someone mysteriously steals Garth's money, I'll do it.

*checks wallet... pockets... desk drawers...etc...*

I know I have that $4 around here somewhere!!!

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Garth

There you are. I was hoping you would get back before I had to post this :eek:. I'd be clutch if you could send me that.

Done. :)