Can Someoe Tape CONAN O'BRIEN right now and then upload it to me...? PLEASE??? JULIA STILES & MARLA SOKOLOF IS ON!!!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
darn...ok still pleading for someone to help me out...i still need it!

i wish i had a tv tuner card.

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< oh you don't have a tuner card? or that dazzle stuff? >>

Got a DV camcorder.

I'd have to tape the show on my VCR and hope it actually records (as the thing has been giving the $hits lately)... then I'd have to record it to my DV camcorder... then I'd have to find 10GB on my PC..... then send it via firewire to my PC.... and then remember how to encode it to a reasonable size and format.

NO PROBLEM!

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
wow...that seems like a lotta work. someone else with a tv tuner card????????????????? i wish i had a dv camcorder...

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
ok, i'm on west coast, i'll try to tape conan if i remember. ;)

dcdomain, i have the boyband segment. how do you want it? :)

i lots of good conan clips, like the 2 mr.T appearences. hehe

dcdomain

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2000
Damn DC!!! I forgot about the other ish too (Transformers)!!! I gotta get my server up and running to trade with you, at school now, but getting ripped apart with work. You consider submitting your Conan clips to that Conan site?

http://conanvideos.jt.org/

mpg

Banned
Nov 23, 2000
BiggieN is a chic? and she is LESBO? WTF I taught you were of the oppozite sexual! And play Counterstike! Oh mi god.

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
yeah, i was about to submit some clips, but i'll have to reformat them to a more common format. some of mine are divx, heh. :)

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
submit all the clips. JT's 2 sites i know of are awesome (the conan one and the snl one).

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
julia stiles is in the new movie SAVE THE LAST DANCE and she was in 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU.

marla sokolof is on the cast of THE PRACTICE. she is in the new movie SUGAR AND SPICE and she is in WHATEVER IT TAKES. she used to be a regular on FULL HOUSE but not a full time type cast member. she was Gina the friend of Staphanie.

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
ready to start recording. :)

Edit: crap, my comp screwed up and didn't record any sound. :(

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
ah crack. so did anyone else record it for me?

i'll still take it if it doesn't have sound, thanks for trying to help me out dc.

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
i can capture it next week when they show it again at 3:00am. :)

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
glad someone else agrees with me. i thought i was like the only one out there...

thanks dc. if it's too much trouble its ok.

mpg

Banned
Nov 23, 2000
MAN Marla Sokoloff WAS HOT ON Full House GOD DAMN now shes average/pretty.

JeremyJoe

Dec 8, 2000
why dont you get something called a vcr...or get a freiend to record it...is that so hard?>???