Can Paul Mitchell Shamppo go 'Bad' if you keep it too long?

thatsright

Diamond Member
May 1, 2001
The reason I ask, is that I bought two liters of the Awaphui Shampoo at a Great cuts some time ago, and considering that a single liter has lasted me 18 Months. I got a great price for the both of em, and are keeping them in a dry place, but will the actual shampoo in the container loose its properties, or whatever if I keep it stored for 1-2 years, or longer.

Just curious.

Thanks

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
Mitchell's products are good stuff, never heard of shampoo going bad but who knows

Medellon

Feb 13, 2000
I don't know but buying more expensive hair care products than what you can find in your local supermarket is crazy. Saying that your hair, which is a bunch of dead cells, needs nutrients, vitamins, etc. is just a ploy to get your money.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Medellon
I don't know but buying more expensive hair care products than what you can find in your local supermarket is crazy. Saying that your hair, which is a bunch of dead cells, needs nutrients, vitamins, etc. is just a ploy to get your money.

Obviously you've never used the better products before.

Medellon

Feb 13, 2000
I think I may have used something more expensive a couple times in the past but I can't remember. I have been to some salons where they probably used some expensive crap but I didn't notice any difference.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Medellon
I think I may have used something more expensive a couple times in the past but I can't remember. I have been to some salons where they probably used some expensive crap but I didn't notice any difference.

That's because one wash rarely does anything.