CAN NE wright the C++ program for me

prawinready

Mar 26, 2005
hi all
i have 2 c++ programs to be written today , i have written the code but its not executing, any any help me deubug the programs for errrors or start from scratch , if any expert programs intrested to do for me , i wil be very greatful to them ,
please reply

or contact me throught praveenmothe@gmail.com or praveenreddy80@ yahoo.com - im online in yahoo messenger , i shall proviede the files now .

thanx in advacne

- praveen

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
OBVIOUSLY, he's looking for the North East to right a C++ program that he's wronged. Sounds like mob trouble to me.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
OBVIOUSLY, he's looking for the North East to right a C++ program that he's wronged. Sounds like mob trouble to me.

there is NO FVCKING WAY that english is his first language

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: MAME
Originally posted by: EvilYoda

there is NO FVCKING WAY that english is his first language

No. really. :p

Not that there's anything wrong with that...I personally don't expect every ATer to be a fluent in English. It is a tech forum afterall :)

prawinready

Mar 26, 2005
hi friends
im in hurry so its like dat and my first language is not english as u guess , TElUGU a nice language used in INDIA is my first language

kogase

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2004
Er, now I feel guilty. I assumed you were just some little American brat, when you were a little Indian brat all along.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
you can email the code to me at forthemame@yahoo.com and i'll look at it, but don't expect me to do much if anything. I'm busy doing other things

Hey, OP. With a lame offer like that, make sure the code has a virus in it.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
you can email the code to me at forthemame@yahoo.com and i'll look at it, but don't expect me to do much if anything. I'm busy doing other things

Hey, OP. With a lame offer like that, make sure the code has a virus in it.

screw off

no one should do his homework for him. At least I offered to look at it, more than anyone else in this thread can say.

prawinready

Mar 26, 2005
hi mame, thanks alot i have sent u the attachment , it doesnt have any virus , u can scan with any available scanner , query is in pdf foramt.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: prawinready
hi mame, thanks alot i have sent u the attachment , it doesnt have any virus , u can scan with any available scanner , query is in pdf foramt.

first of all, you can't add elements to an empty vector like so:
cin >> vector[k]

use the push_back function