Can Muslims be good Americans? (From an e-mail I received)

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Just got this from a hardcore republican acquaintance of mine. Do these idiots actually believe any the crap they send? This is just insane.

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to Finish and send it on to anyone who will read it. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American? This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.. The following is his reply:
Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia
Religiously - no. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)
Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews ..
Politically- no. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders),who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.
Domestically- no. . . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34)
Intellectually- no. . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it isbased on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically- no. . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
Spiritually- no. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.
Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans.
Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. . ..
And Barack Hussein Obama, a Muslim, wants to be our President? You have GOT to be kidding! Wake up America !
Obama even says if he wins the election, he will be sworn in on the Quran---not a Bible!
Footnote:He was sworn in on the Quran for his current office and he refuses to pledge allegiance to the United States or put his hand over his heart when the National Anthem is played! The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. Hello! Having a Muslim president would seem to fit the bill! Will you trust this man with our national secrets?
SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ALL OVER THE U.S.
Please don't delete this until you send it on

I don't even know where to begin. :roll:

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
On a side note, i'm trying to think of a good reply, but i'm drawing a blank at this early hour.

microbial

Oct 10, 2008
You got your religions that are Pro-America, and your religions that are anti-American.

You get the wrong colored person practicing the wrong religion, in the wrong parts of America--and you know what that means....

You Betcha'

It's Douchy alright.

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
After scrolling down a bit past the stupidity, I'm amazed that people not only read this crap at work, but they forward it from their work addresses. One of them is a Human Resources Manager, wow.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Originally posted by: aphex
After scrolling down a bit past the stupidity, I'm amazed that people not only read this crap at work, but they forward it from their work addresses. One of them is a Human Resources Manager, wow.

Last time i checked HR was all about weeding out the dark-skinned/non-christian people as that is how we define "not a team player"

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
Originally posted by: sandorski
Pack a Virus into it, Return to Sender.

No, that is illegal. The best way to marginalize these bigots is to ignore them.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: dphantom

No, that is illegal. The best way to marginalize these bigots is to ignore them.

Ya, I was joking, but if someone did it, sweet Justice would be served.

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005

Spoken like a true Democrit.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I am reminded of a poll response regarding the teaching of foreign languages in High school. And one respondent popped up with, "If English was good enough for Jesus Christ its good enough for me."

This is beyond desperate, this a total insult to intelligence, dumb down America, the greater deceiver will rule us all.

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Hey, now .... it's spam email.

So it's gotta be true

:confused:

I don't know if I'd go quite that far - lol

But in 2004 I used 'Reply to All' to some Con email crap that embedded a 'hidden' looped audio of George Bush saying "I am not that concerned" about Osama bin Laden over-dubbed with Tricky Dick's "I am not a crook".

It took about 3 email replies back and forth before the 'geniuses' figured out what was going on.

It would continue playing even after you closed the email - you would have to shut down your email client to make it stop - - - heh heh.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: jbourne77

Not a Democrat, nor even an American.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: heyheybooboo
Hey, now .... it's spam email.

So it's gotta be true

:confused:

I don't know if I'd go quite that far - lol

But in 2004 I used 'Reply to All' to some Con email crap that embedded a 'hidden' looped audio of George Bush saying "I am not that concerned" about Osama bin Laden over-dubbed with Tricky Dick's "I am not a crook".

It took about 3 email replies back and forth before the 'geniuses' figured out what was going on.

It would continue playing even after you closed the email - you would have to shut down your email client to make it stop - - - heh heh.

:laugh: nice

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Just got this from a hardcore republican acquaintance of mine.

I get these from relatives and friends diehard Republican and Church goers.

I tried posting a few a couple of months ago and told I could not so that.

Something changed?

Oct 30, 2004
Are they trying to convince all of the nation's Muslims (whatever small percentage of the populace that is) not to vote for Republicans, ever? I mean, from their perspective the Republicans might as well be what the Nazi Party would be to the Jews or the KKK Party to the Blacks. (I wonder how the Republicans feel about Jews, too, for that matter, can't imagine they feel much differently.)

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Curious is the following actually true? "Footnote:He was sworn in on the Quran for his current office"

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: fleshconsumed
Curious is the following actually true? "Footnote:He was sworn in on the Quran for his current office"

No, it is false.

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005
Originally posted by: jbourne77

Not a Democrat, nor even an American.

No argument there and thank god.

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Just got this from a hardcore republican acquaintance of mine.

I get these from relatives and friends diehard Republican and Church goers.

I tried posting a few a couple of months ago and told I could not so that.

Something changed?

Looking into it as we speak, don't see a rule prohibiting it, but it may be a unwritten rule that I wasn't aware of.

If it turns out to be against the rules, i'll remove it.