Can i use an EIZO Flexscan L997 or ColorEdge CG210 to run a perfectly clear avi animation at 8 fps

xMax

Sep 2, 2005
the idea is that i want my images played out with the same clarity of a static image. i dont want any ghosting, smearing or any other artifacts.

i know they cant play video as indicated from many reviews, but typical video is around 30 frames per second, and im aiming at 4 or 8 frames per second.

also, im using a samsung syncmaster 152n, a very cheap monitor, which has in its specifications a response time of 25ms and seems to run video playback quite fine. although i wouldnt be able to really notice slight ghosting and smearing or any such artifacts. and it is a TN-film. whereas the EIZO monitors are S-IPS. and response time for each type may not be same. so for this reason i cant really compare the samsung to the EIZO.

since i dont want waist 3 thousand bucks for nothing, i need to know if playing back an uncompressed AVI animation at 4 or 8 frames per second would result in any image quality loss, such as ghosting and smearing and anything else.

:confused: