Can Biden take it?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I'd guess that anything claiming that someone can't beat Trump can safely be dismissed as a hit piece.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Biden had a meltdown? Genuinely asking as I haven’t been keeping up with him.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
There were a few other's, one in which he challenged a heckler to "do pushup's" against me, I think her story was focused on just how Brutal running against a D-bag like Trump will get if that comes to pass. Seems Hunter is major baggage, hooked up with a stripper while facing possible contempt of court charges for not paying child support. Of course none of that even sniffs Trump's level of debauchery but if there's one thing he's good at is irritating someone, we shall see.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
There were a few other's, one in which he challenged a heckler to "do pushup's" against me, I think her story was focused on just how Brutal running against a D-bag like Trump will get if that comes to pass. Seems Hunter is major baggage, hooked up with a stripper while facing possible contempt of court charges for not paying child support. Of course none of that even sniffs Trump's level of debauchery but if there's one thing he's good at is irritating someone, we shall see.

Trump imposing his worst qualities against someone who isn’t Hillary could backfire in a major way. A lot of people just don’t want to hear from/about him anymore. Especially against someone like Biden who a lot of people have firm favorable impressions of.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I promised myself after Trump won that I would never underestimate him ever again. So with the thought in mind that Putin's Russia, with its infamous well funded ability to cyberfuck us into starting virtual civil war among ourselves will again help Trump the Useful Idiot win again, along with Trump's cult base of fanatics totally numb to any and all transgressions Trump's crippled self-indulging megalomaniacal mind can crap out, it seems to me Trump still has a chance of winning this time around.

And let's not forget how the Repubs residing in Congress are in lock step with supporting Trump as if the safety of their own seats are inextricably tied to Trump's over at the Oval Office. They'll lie and deceive and deflect like never before because it's all they've got to defend Trump's sorry ass.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I promised myself after Trump won that I would never underestimate him ever again. So with the thought in mind that Putin's Russia, with its infamous well funded ability to cyberfuck us into starting virtual civil war among ourselves will again help Trump the Useful Idiot win again, along with Trump's cult base of fanatics totally numb to any and all transgressions Trump's crippled self-indulging megalomaniacal mind can crap out, it seems to me Trump still has a chance of winning this time around.

And let's not forget how the Repubs residing in Congress are in lock step with supporting Trump as if the safety of their own seats are inextricably tied to Trump's over at the Oval Office. They'll lie and deceive and deflect like never before because it's all they've got to defend Trump's sorry ass.

I put Trump’s chances of winning a second term at over 65% today.

Reactions: TheVrolok

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I put Trump’s chances of winning a second term at over 65% today.

I'm guessing at this time he's got a 55/45 lead over the Dems what with Biden being the current front runner and the remainder of the field still too numerous to get a fix on although I'm hoping as soon as the fog clears up over who's left running in the thick of the primaries those numbers are going to even out or even flip in the Dem's favor.

The Dems need a miracle of their own just as Trump had to you know, even things out right and proper.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
map.jpg

Believe me, I REALLY HATE to keep harping on this but this is proven by election history.
This was pretty much the electoral map with Nixon in 1972 despite the rumored corruption of Richard Nixon. And also similar to the electoral map with Ronald Reagan in 1980.
I PREDICT and I hate myself for this but I PREDICT this will be the electoral map of 2020.
Don't ask me why, I just feel it.
Especially considering the current economy, the Middle East, employment, the second amendment, our great political division, and... political history.
So... I don't know what to say other than PREPARE YOURSELF, and always have a PLAN-B for survival.

Myself?
Yes, I have an PLAN-B
And more on PLAN-B
And for reference The Helpful Conversion

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
View attachment 16188

Believe me, I REALLY HATE to keep harping on this but this is proven by election history.
This was pretty much the electoral map with Nixon in 1972 despite the rumored corruption of Richard Nixon. And also similar to the electoral map with Ronald Reagan in 1980.
I PREDICT and I hate myself for this but I PREDICT this will be the electoral map of 2020.
Especially considering the current economy, the Middle East, employment, the second amendment, our great political division, and... political history.
So... I don't know what to say other than PREPARE YOURSELF, and always have a PLAN-B for survival.

Myself?
Yes, I have an PLAN-B
And more on PLAN-B

Ludicrously early for predictions. I think it's true, though, that the economy is a crucial factor. If the economy were doing badly I'd be confident Trump was a goner, but as it is, it's impossible to call. We don't even know yet if the Democrat contender will be attacked as 'far left extremist' or as 'complacent establishment, business-as-usual'. Or as 'worryingly female'.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
View attachment 16188

Myself?
Yes, I have an PLAN-B
And more on PLAN-B
No offense, but I hope your feelings on this are batshit crazy. Imagine how doomed this country would be.

I never ever gave this a second thought but if your premonition comes to fruition I may consider Canada.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Hardly a 'meltdown'. More a brief outbreak of tetchiness. The guy is human. Would be more unnerving if a guy that age was always preternaturally calm. Pretty sure Bernie has had his moments of irritation. And nobody comes close to Trump's petulance and weirdness.

Still don't want to see Biden as the candidate, though.

Herr Kutz

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
Do not want this unhinged candidate anywhere near the nuke codes. He may have a a fit and all of a sudden it’s nuclear Armageddon.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
View attachment 16188

Myself?
Yes, I have an PLAN-B
And more on PLAN-B

I really doubt he’d win Hawaii, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts and California. But 45 out of 50 states isn’t impossible with a rigged election and GOP’s EC advantage.