can anyone recommend a good 4 player (one console) racing game on the 360?

BullyCanadian

Platinum Member
May 4, 2003
PGR 3. Also get Forza (i know its for XBOX 1) but its the BEST racing game I have every played. (Like it much better than the Gran Turismo series)

Edit - I see that PGR3 is only 2 players, what about Test Drive ? (ive personally never played it)

BornStar

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2001
Forza is a good game but it's for the original Xbox. I'm also a big fan of the Rallisport series.

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by: BornStar18
Forza is a good game but it's for the original Xbox. I'm also a big fan of the Rallisport series.

Forza is backwards compatable for the 360.

BornStar

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: SonnyDaze

Yes, I know. I mentioned that it was for the original 360 so he didn't expect 720p. I believe Rallisport is too but I'm not certain and far to lazy to look it up.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004

Yes, I know. I mentioned that it was for the original 360 so he didn't expect 720p. I believe Rallisport is too but I'm not certain and far to lazy to look it up.

The original XBOX, not the original 360 :p

BornStar

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124

The original XBOX, not the original 360 :p
I need to quit while I'm really behind. This is getting pathetic.