Can anyone help me find contemporary furniture online?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Okay so a few weeks ago I went furniture shopping with my cousin in Dallas; she just moved into this phat $300,000 condo right outside downtown. We went to this store called Eurway and they had all this awesome Euro-style furniture. Stuff from Scandinavia, Italy etc. Great looking furniture--better than the stuff they sell here in North Carolina (IMHO, but I know I'm in the minority!)

It's now my turn to be furniture shopping, as I'm in the market for a new bedroom set. I went to Eurway.com, and while they have awesome pricing they don't have the selection I'm looking for. I also checked out TEMA direct but they don't have the pricing I'm looking for (I don't wanna spend more than $2000 for a queen bed, mattress, 5-6 drawer chest and nightstand.) I prefer dark walnut finishes to the lighter maple, beech and cherry finishes.

Can anyone recommend good European/contemporary furniture stores in the greater Charlotte area, or furniture stores that let you order online?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
blech, Ikea is kinda lame nowadays...but thanks for the reminder...no harm in checking it out...

Entity

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Ikea rocks. If you think it's lame, just don't go for the cheap stuff. They've got nice stuff, too. :D

Rob

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Xerox Man you ROCK!!!

Check it out, this is the set I'm getting, damn cheap too! And its all made of mahogany and veneer straight from the rainforests of Indonesia (yes, I LOVE genuine rainforest wood!) Check out that espresso finish...perfect! And its SOLID wood, none of that particleboard IKEA crap.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Just an FYI, I had a bad experience with FurnitureFind. Took a year to get my order correct and they tried to charge me interest because I wouldn't pay until I had the correct, undamaged product. Good prices, shoddy service. If you want I can PM you the full details.