Can anyone help me find a logitech z-560 receipt?

BadNewsBears

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2000
I bought my z560s about 8 81/2 months ago, and they dumped on me, these baby's have never even seen 1/2 volume. I gave the log. rep. a number off of a sticker on the bottom of the sub, and he said that its out of warranty, but he realizes that it may have sat around long. Well first off the warranty is 2 years. I really dont know how, they could be out of warranty even with sitting around for maybe 2 months. I mean how long does logitech wait till they send em off. Thats bad buisness to offer a warranty based on date of manufacture, then let them sit around for a year and ship them off, enind up with the consumer having maybe 2 months on that warranty. BS. My problem is, I dont have any way to prove that I did buy them 8 months ago like I said. He said if I cant find my receipt then he will only cover half.

So the question is if it is allowed here, is can anyone get me a copy of a recept that has z-560's on them. I bought it at best buy, but I really dont care, I just want my new speakers.

BadNewsBears

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2000
Please, I just dont have any receipt. If I had my BB receipt I would, but. I don't. Can anyone help?

TubStain

Apr 19, 2001
This thread is glowing red...

In any case, I am not telling you to do this, but just relating a story. My friend bought the logitech 4.1's (540?) and the sub blew on him in a matter of days (they had sub problems when they first came out) in any case, he just bought a new one and swapped the subs and returned.

He is a bad person and you should not do that.

BadNewsBears

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2000
What logitech did to me is just as bad. Read the whole post them lubed my hole up pretty well. Not fraud considering I did buy them 8 months ago. I lost the receipt, Im asking someone to help me get through stupid warrantee hula-hoops. LEGITIMATLY

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Find the speakers for sale on Ebay. email sellers if they still have reciept. Offer $5 for the reciept.