Question Can´t log out of my Twitter Account on Chrome

RobertoW4

Jun 24, 2022
Kinda what the title says, I can´t log out or change my managed accounts on Chrome, it still works fine on my cellphone and other browsers like Microsoft Edge.
I have 4 different Twitter accounts each with their own gmail, generally I have been able to switch between them pretty easily however since 6 days ago I have been having quite the problem.
It seems I am just literally stuck in one of those accounts and by that I mean I can still use that account perfectly well, I can like, retweet, post, DM, etc... Without problems but I literally can´t log out, I press to log out of the account and it doesn´t do anything, I press it the page refreshes and I am still in the same account, when I go to the option of managing account sometimes the other accounts appear on the list like they usually did but other times they don´t, and even if they appear when I press them literally nothing happens, and If I try to log in them directly again it says that the account I am trying to add already has an open session. And when I just try to enter to them directly through using the already saved gmail account it only says "error unable to complete request".
I have already cleared all the cache and cookies but that did no solve the main problem, I was logged out but I still can´t log in by directly pressing my gmail, and once I logged in by writing my account information I was once again unable to log out.
I can still log out and change accounts perfectly on my phone or other browsers so I have no idea what is the problem with my twitter, anybody knows what it is and how to fix it?

RobertoW4

Jun 24, 2022
Clear your cookies and you'll be logged out.
Thanks, but the problem is that yes if I go to settings and clear my cookies and cache I do get logget out, but trhe problem remains I can´t enter directly with my gmail, and the moment I log in one account I become unable to log out or switch to another one.

freddiec341

Nov 23, 2022
Kinda what the title says, I can´t log out or change my managed accounts on Chrome, it still works fine on my cellphone and other browsers like Microsoft Edge.
I have 4 different Twitter accounts each with their own gmail, generally I have been able to switch between them pretty easily however since 6 days ago I have been having quite the problem.
It seems I am just literally stuck in one of those accounts and by that I mean I can still use that account perfectly well, I can like, retweet, post, DM, etc... Without problems but I literally can´t log out, I press to log out of the account and it doesn´t do anything, I press it the page refreshes and I am still in the same account, when I go to the option of managing account sometimes the other accounts appear on the list like they usually did but other times they don´t, and even if they appear when I press them literally nothing happens, and If I try to log in them directly again it says that the account I am trying to add already has an open session. And when I just try to enter to them directly through using the already saved gmail account it only says "error unable to complete request".
I have already cleared all the cache and cookies but that did no solve the main problem, I was logged out but I still can´t log in by directly pressing my gmail, and once I logged in by writing my account information I was once again unable to log out.
I can still log out and change accounts perfectly on my phone or other browsers so I have no idea what is the problem with my twitter, anybody knows what it is and how to fix it?

If you're having trouble logging out of your Twitter account on Chrome, there are a few things you can try: 1. Make sure you're using the latest version of Chrome. 2. Clear your cookies and cache. 3. Try logging out in a different browser. 4. If you're still having trouble, contact Twitter support.