Camry with a little surprise

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
did the guy in the vette know he was supposed to be racing?

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
so stupid...i hate ricers...what a POS...OOOOO a c5!)!*@()&@*(& OMFGBBQ NOT THAT!!! no one waste their time, its a typical rice movie with stupid people who cant drive and linkin park music

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
What song is that in the second video?

That said, I'm mildly interested. Lose the ground effects and rims and I wouldnt mind having one. I mean, theres alot more I'd prefer to drive, but I could see myself in it.

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: jtvang125
Lose the front body kit and it'll be a total sleeper car.

lol, i thought that first and then i was like wait, actually that body kit is awesome, it makes the car look like a total piece of trash ricebox. I'd keep it on and have random people trying to race me thinking it's a rolling pile of trash. Other cars will be like, "i'll show that slow ricer whats up"

it's like reverse reverse pyschology

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
I don't think the vette driver knew he was racing in the first place. Personally one of my favorite videos that I've seen was when some ricers went up against a lingenfelter tuned vette and thought that they were going against a stock vette. Boy did they ever get smoked :)

RbSX

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: nsafreak
I don't think the vette driver knew he was racing in the first place. Personally one of my favorite videos that I've seen was when some ricers went up against a lingenfelter tuned vette and thought that they were going against a stock vette. Boy did they ever get smoked :)

I don't think it mattered whether the vette knew, thats a gt40r stage 3 turbo that (if properly tuned) is probably putting out between 500-650 horse power.

In a car that light..