Calling Bush an idiot in Texas: Hanging offense!

Oct 3, 2003
Sorry - I should have let you all know:
I am in Texas! Calling Bush an idiot down hear will get one shot by a good, Texas law enforcement officer.
During the 2000 Florida elections, (governed by Jeb Bush, Georges brother) Florida state highway patrol erected roadblocks between the poor, negro neighborhoods and the polling places. Other Republicans placed handouts (in poor neigborhoods)stating that anyone who voted would have to clear outstanding parking tickets, pay past due rent, pay past due electric charges, and vote on the 16th? (Or whatever the day after the vote was!!)

Should have mentioned - here in Texas, disagreeing w/ the Shrub will get you arrested, maybe killed.
My Brit freinds may be more free! We just hope that other parts of the country jvote Democratic! (Labor)
Love to you all! Chazz

---

chazzheatherly,

Welcome to AnandTech Forums, and especially to our Politics and News forum. So far, almost everything you have posted is useless, boring rants that do not contribute to any discussion in which you have posted. If that is the best you have to offer, you will quickly find that you are intellectually outgunned, and we may have to ban your account as an act of mercy.

Please keep your replies on topic and back up your opinions with facts and links. And please do not start more threads to continue the same rants you have posted previously. They are obviously lame, unintelligen troll posts intended only to start flame wars.

Ciff Notes version: Do better, or go elsewhere.

AnandTech Moderator

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
REPOST

You really have no life, do you?

<--- Not a Bush fan and not a brain-dead moron fan either.
rolleye.gif

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: chazzheatherly
What do you know of Texas, Conjur?

Enough to know you're talking out of your a**. Getting killed for calling Bush an idiot?
rolleye.gif

Take your lame rhetoric elsewhere. This place was supposed to be for intelligent discussion of news and politics.

Oct 3, 2003
And where - exactly - do you live?
Have you ever had a Texas DPS cruiser pull you over on the highway? I have.
And run your driver's license all the way back till you were 14?
One of them just stands there, with his grip on his 44 magnum revolver, and he justs watches you.
The other runs your license, and the first just stands there - watching you. That hand never moves from that personal cannon he has on his hip.
If you move? You are dead. You better answer "yes, sir", "no, sir" or else. The weapons they carry will blow a hole
through you the size of your fist. And if they decide to use one? You are out of luck.
I think you are from Europe, and you do not understand "Texas Justice."
Love to you all, Chazz

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
And where - exactly - do you live?
Have you ever had a Texas DPS cruiser pull you over on the highway? I have.
And run your driver's license all the way back till you were 14?
One of them just stands there, with his grip on his 44 magnum revolver, and he justs watches you.
The other runs your license, and the first just stands there - watching you. That hand never moves from that personal cannon he has on his hip.
If you move? You are dead. You better answer "yes, sir", "no, sir" or else. The weapons they carry will blow a hole
through you the size of your fist. And if they decide to use one? You are out of luck.
I think you are from Europe, and you do not understand "Texas Justice."
Love to you all, Chazz
DPS is cool as hell unless you act stupid with your driving. I'm in Austin and talk crap about Bush all the time. Heh, one of my friends is a DPS trooper and works out of HQ on Lamar. He doesn't carry a "44 magnum revolver" either. I think he packs a S&W 40 caliber semi-auto.

But hey, I tell you what: Give me your name and I'll see if you're on the DPS 'list'.

JackStorm

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2003
<sarcams>Omg, chazzheatherly, be careful, don't tell burnedout anything! he's one of "them" he'll get you arrested and thrown in jail or deported!</sarcasm>

But seriously, what in gods name does you being pulled over have to do with Bush? where you using a loud speeker, buring pictures of bush while driving or something? Or did they just deside to fallow from where ever you where and then stop you? And where the hell did you get that "Calling Bush an idiot in Texas: Hanging offense!" thing from? You like starting flashy neon sign type threads that show and prove pretty much nothing?

I dunno, maybe i'm just over worked, but I find this thread (much like your last one) to be incoherent and pointless.

JackStorm

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2003
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
...now I know how the other half think; thanks, sir.

What "other half" are you talking about? I myself, don't even know what to make of this one yet. I'm to confused by his incoherent bable to figure that out.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: JackStorm
<sarcams>Omg, chazzheatherly, be careful, don't tell burnedout anything! he's one of "them" he'll get you arrested and thrown in jail or deported!</sarcasm>
No worries. We now have his number. He is through. :p

Oct 3, 2003
did get you all talking, didn't it?
Bye The Way, The DPS will shoot you on site. They just cover it up real well. They are the most violent,
horrific, one sided "law enforcement" outfit in the entire USA. If you violate in TExas, pray that you get caught by a local cop. You'll be OK. The DPS will kill you and roll your body off into one of the many gulches in our tens of thousands of state highway miles.
Oh - that "defender" probably works for them!
Don't vacation in Texas!

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Bye The Way, The DPS will shoot you on site. They just cover it up real well. They are the most violent,
horrific, one sided "law enforcement" outfit in the entire USA. If you violate in TExas, pray that you get caught by a local cop. You'll be OK. The DPS will kill you and roll your body off into one of the many gulches in our tens of thousands of state highway miles.
Don't vacation in Texas!

Wow...the rain's really chasing the wackos out from under their rocks, eh?

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Don't vacation in Texas!
Now ya dunnit. We know your IP addy.

<insert music from "Jaws>Ya better look out now 'cause 'dem 'dere boys from DPS are coming to get you.</insert music from "Jaws">

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: JackStorm
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
...now I know how the other half think; thanks, sir.

What "other half" are you talking about? I myself, don't even know what to make of this one yet. I'm to confused by his incoherent bable to figure that out.

Exactly.

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: burnedout
Don't vacation in Texas!
Now ya dunnit. We know your IP addy.

<insert music from "Jaws>Ya better look out now 'cause 'dem 'dere boys from DPS are coming to get you.</insert music from "Jaws">

he reminds me of that french Guydebordjudo dude who posted crap all the time
a bit the same style