Calling All Cisco Ninjas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMadd

Apr 4, 2018
I have been trying to study to start my CCNA by using online tests and information, but have a few questions that are stumping me... I've been very successful so far by just Googling the answers but these have been giving me trouble. Any help would be appreciated and even better if you could point me to where you found the answers so I can study more myself.(and not have to ask simple stupid questions)

1. A helpdesk representative tells you that he needs you to set up a default route on a Cisco router using 66.125.50.1 as the next hop/gateway. What command would accomplish this task if you were at a router(config)# prompt?
  2. If you needed to make a change to the configuration of a Cisco router and had a "#” prompt, what command would you need to enter first?
  3. If you need to view the configuration that is loaded by a Cisco IAD during startup, which command would you use?
  4. A helpdesk representative tells you that he needs you to set up a default route on a Cisco router using 66.125.50.1 as the next hop/gateway. What command would accomplish this task if you were at a router>prompt?
  5. You have completed configurations for an interface and are at the "router#” prompt. How would you save the configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.