call of juarez demo

confused1234

Banned
Jun 17, 2006
with the system i have below i manage to get around 6100 3dmark06 with my x1900xt oced. but when i play the second part of this demo i average 20 fps:Q. its the level where you start out with the whip and whatnot. anyway is the game just that graphically intensive or is there something wrong with my video card

Austain310

Jul 27, 2006
the second part is graphically intense... same happened to me. since its a big lvl with hdr and evrything it lags...i just look at the ground when i run lol it works to get around

d2arcturus

Oct 18, 2004
Friend of mine who has an ATI card as well is having FPS issues (think its a XTXX1900XTXTXXXT....X or some such nonsense). I have a 7800GT myself and am doing fine.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Nightmare225
I think there'sa driver conflict with ATI cards or something. Wait for update.

No, there is not. Its called HDR, and a demanding game. Most everyone gets low frames. Even with X1900's in CF, my frames are fairly "low". Although you dont need a lot, its not that fast paced of a game.

LittleNemoNES

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2005

OMG, why'd you say that for. You wait -- people to jump on that misinformation and vaunt ist as new found truth.

The truth is this game is extremely demanding (not warranted, IMO) on any system.

TheRyuu

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2005
Originally posted by: gersson

OMG, why'd you say that for. You wait -- people to jump on that misinformation and vaunt ist as new found truth.

The truth is this game is extremely demanding (not warranted, IMO) on any system.

You know what???
I hate you for breaking 10k in 3dmark06 :p. I got to ~9,600 the other day. And already broke 15k in 05.

Now back OT:
The game is just extreamly demanding. Wonder how it'll play on my 7900GT's, havn't tried it yet. So, does it prefer Green or Red???

LittleNemoNES

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2005
Originally posted by: wizboy11
Originally posted by: gersson

You know what???
I hate you for breaking 10k in 3dmark06 :p. I got to ~9,600 the other day. And already broke 15k in 05.

Now back OT:
The game is just extreamly demanding. Wonder how it'll play on my 7900GT's, havn't tried it yet. So, does it prefer Green or Red???

I did it with 675/1800 on each card, Cat 6.6 Oblivion.
AA App
AF APP (HQ off)
Cat AI Advanced
MipMaps: Performance (not high performance -- gives errors)
Vsync off
Adaptive AA off