Call of Duty:World at War Zombie Mods

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have found at Modsonline four zombie mods. One alters every gun and you start with the M1 and 357 magnum. The shotgun holds 20 shells and all semi auto weapons are now auto. All the weapons have been modified. The other three are Mansion, Woods and Subway. Completely new maps and all are great. These do not have modified weapons. Easy to install and great play. Some are single and co-op but all are co-op. You can get them at my site in the downloads section

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
I wouldn't say zombie FPS games or mods are suddenly popular. That zombie script mod for CS:S, despite being god awful, has been popular for quite some time. BrainBread still had a very active community of players despite being an old HL mod last time I played it. There were tons of mods in the works that had a zombie horror theme for HL2 before L4D came out.

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Bump and now there 25 Nazi Zombie mods. Many are well done maps that add an extra flair to the game.

natebigdawg

Jul 21, 2008
Awesome! I have looking for a good compilation of mods for quite awhlile now. Cant wait to check these out after work and hopefully get a buddy for some co-op.

I just downloaded the Mod tools last night but have yet to have tried them. I assume they are pretty complicated.

Does anyone know by chance if these or any mods allow for more than 4 player coop? This is the limiting factor to many I know that would really enjoy all out war in a massive coop setting against the computer. Other forums and have also shown increased interest in expanded coop capabilities.

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: natebigdawg
Awesome! I have looking for a good compilation of mods for quite awhlile now. Cant wait to check these out after work and hopefully get a buddy for some co-op.

I just downloaded the Mod tools last night but have yet to have tried them. I assume they are pretty complicated.

Does anyone know by chance if these or any mods allow for more than 4 player coop? This is the limiting factor to many I know that would really enjoy all out war in a massive coop setting against the computer. Other forums and have also shown increased interest in expanded coop capabilities.

4 is all

GullyFoyle

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2000
Originally posted by: tyler811

4 is all

The BOMSF mod for BF2/Special Forces, or the AIX2 mod for BF2 will allow a team of up to 32 players against a team of bots. Sorry, the enemy are not zombies, though...

natebigdawg

Jul 21, 2008
Originally posted by: DanDeighan

4 is all

The BOMSF mod for BF2/Special Forces, or the AIX2 mod for BF2 will allow a team of up to 32 players against a team of bots. Sorry, the enemy are not zombies, though...

I remember giving that a try way back for BF2 but never really got it going with a large group.

I still do not understand why a limitation is put on these games. I know nothing about modding but is it that difficult to mod a game to upcap the human player factor just like your typical team deathmatch but instead have it be the coop portion of a game?

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: DanDeighan

4 is all

I remember giving that a try way back for BF2 but never really got it going with a large group.

I still do not understand why a limitation is put on these games. I know nothing about modding but is it that difficult to mod a game to upcap the human player factor just like your typical team deathmatch but instead have it be the coop portion of a game?

Don't know but no one has. I have modded Call of Duty and still have it running on a server. Along with CoD:UO but I have since taken that down. I have made a weapons mod for the Zombies also but have made no progress in taking off the 4 player cap in zombies. To my knowledge no one else has either.

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
Seems like a pretty small group that plays the Nazi Zombie stuff in COD5 on the PC. I usually only get maybe 5-7 servers that pop up when I do a refresh.