California laws for sale!

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
This should be in FS/FT forum :)
Anyways I pretty much hate Davis, and I pretty much hate Simon. So screw them. I am a Democrat, but I would have voted for Riordan in a second. Unfortunately the GOP here always manages to nominate the most rightwing and unelectable of all candidates, so they can burn in hell for all I care. They keep giving it to Davis. Davis is the most gutless and pathetic governor in the world, but he'll win it.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
I would vote for Clint Eastwood over either of the guys that are running.... they both SUCK.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Hahahaha...
rolleye.gif

The Ca Republicans are getting so Desperate because Simple Simon appears to be going down to a huge defeat that they are now employing GW Bushes best Campaign Ad-men from Texas to try and salvage Simple Simon's Campaign. Now all we need is Cheney going on TV saying that Simple Simon "Is Not a Crook" : )Maybe they can have Asscroft swing through and shovel some more dirt on Simon's candidancy.

That said, Davis would be prime for defeat if the Ca Republican Party would run anybody half decent against him. They might of had one in Riordan but he was to Liberal for the Ultra Schmucks who opted for "Simple Simon"

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
that's funny because it's true.

I've survived 4 years of Davis. I can survive four more. At least I'll have something to complain about. :p

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://subscriber.anandtech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=38&threadid=868722">Davis could give lessons to a cheap crack whore.

</a>

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Of course, NightFlyerGTI, if you think that Rick Perry, Bush, Trent Lott or majority of politicians for that matter are much better than Davis, you are probably in for a rude awakening. They are all sold out. The corporations that donate money to both parties are not doing it out of political convictions, it's simple business. THey get their money's worth. The dumbing down of American populace is what allows the politicians to get away with it. If Americans were skeptical of campaign ads, parties wouldn't spend money on them, and wouldn't need so much money. The sad fact is that enough Americans buy what the politicians are telling them on TV, which is why these ads are worth it for politicians. We have for all intents and purposes a single party system. It's like if you had a choice only between Visa and MasterCard. It's same thing. I think majority of Americans are not getting the political representation they want. Most Americans are centrists, but are forced to choose between the left and the right. If you are a liberal and don't like a Dem. candidate, you only have a choice of Republican in most places.