California congressional race: Democratic opponent of Dana Rorabacher - R, hacked

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This is the same Dana Rorabacher who still to this day denies Russia hacked our 2016 election.
Rohrabacher is one of the most pro-Russia members of Congress and has been coined “Putin’s favorite congressman.”

While the source is still under investigation its the same types of attacks Russia has committed in the past.

Keirstead’s campaign manager Kyle Quinn-Quesada said the campaign is going public about the cyber attacks for the sake of voter awareness, according to Rolling Stone.

“It is clear from speaking with campaign professionals around the country that the sustained attacks the Keirstead for Congress campaign faced were not unique but have become the new normal for political campaigns in 2018. Individual congressional campaigns are being targeted on a regular basis.”

Yes, Democrats continue to remain the targets of these cyber attacks.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/15/fbi-cyber-attacks-rohrabachers-dem-opponent/

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Gee, I wonder who did it?!

Maybe the Chinese, no, probably a 400 guy sitting on his bed.

Couldn't possibly be the Russians because Trump said they said they didn't do it. Why would it be?

Feb 4, 2009
Gee, I wonder who did it?!

Maybe the Chinese, no, probably a 400 guy sitting on his bed.

Couldn't possibly be the Russians because Trump said they said they didn't do it. Why would it be?

Or my favorite
Weak passwords

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Or my favorite
Weak passwords

Goddammit! That's it!

Where's Baron? Tell me the Secretary of the Cyber is all over this!

My God, I hope he's all over this just like Secretary Ross was all over getting those Chinese ZTE spyware jobs back.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Expect a lot of this from the Trump lovers when cornered with the facts of Russia interfering with our Democracy:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-at-all/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1c2e9b3a001d

4 in 10 Republicans think foreign election interference would be a minor problem — or no problem at all

As we've seen time and again in very recent present day history, anything, and I do mean anything that keeps their party in power is A-OK with them yet absolutely treasonous if any Democrat even mentioned how they preferred drinking vodka instead of offerings from Mr. Daniels or anything coming out from the hills of Kentucky.

That being said, if this very same foreign election interference somehow worked in favor of the Democrats, well now, THAT would be high crimes and a clear and present danger to the nation now wouldn't it?

Reactions: ch33zw1z and nickqt