California Ballot Initiative: Kill all gay people

Would you sign in support?

• Yes, I would sign

• No, I would not sign

• I would sign if it said to kill all not-gay people instead

Results are only viewable after voting.

gradoman

Mar 19, 2007
How would one know if a person was having sex with another of the same sex? I've always wondered...

Anyway, it's going to be put down sooner or later.

touchstone

Feb 25, 2015
the fact that anybody would even consider signing this is a problem in and of itself. op do you sympathize?

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
It's a sad day in America when something like that is even brought up. I wonder how many signatures it has.

To me that is no different than "Kill all Christians" or "Kill all Muslims", etc. When we get to that point, we need help.

el padrino

Mar 11, 2015
It's a sad day in America when something like that is even brought up. I wonder how many signatures it has.

To me that is no different than "Kill all Christians" or "Kill all Muslims", etc. When we get to that point, we need help.
Calm down, it's just another day ;)
What help do we need?

drebo

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Guys, this isn't being proposed by a politician. It's one fucking whackjob.

Why is this even news?

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Guys, this isn't being proposed by a politician. It's one f*cking whackjob.

Why is this even news?

I doubt it's actually being proposed by someone who favors the proposal, it's more likely someone on the other extreme, some activist who wants to use it and point out how evil and intolerant people are.

Jan 25, 2011
I doubt it's actually being proposed by someone who favors the proposal, it's more likely someone on the other extreme, some activist who wants to use it and point out how evil and intolerant people are.

I believe it's being done to challenge California's rule that allows any citizen to propose laws for the ballot by collecting signatures. I can't believe anyone would propose this in any seriousness.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Not really. There's no reason to believe the guy didn't mean it, and he has made another ballot measure in the past that would have allowed teachers to teach out of the bible.

It's probably real.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Someone is clearly collecting names to shame or target with some other harassment. I'll sign my enemies' names.

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
No one selected Yes yet in the poll. Where are the ATOT bigots? They're around here somewhere. I'm sure of it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If it passes it will probably be ruled unconstitutional. Some "convenient" methods can be cruel and unusual I would think. But you have to give the sponsor points for trying to save the state from evil in his opinion. God's wrath is something that psychotic religious people fear big time. I would guess he sees the state engulfed in fire and brimstone and stuff like that. Poor soul must suffer so...... With no empathy for others he can have none for himself. Do not despise him or the same can happen to you.