? Reclining rear seats with foot and leg rests
? Bose® sound system
? DVD Information and entertainment system
? Fifth-generation OnStar in-vehicle safety and security communication system

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Josh
16! :Q Some of the features: ? 7,000 rpm capability ? 1,000 horsepower and 1,000 lbs.-ft. of torque ? Advanced cylinder head port design ? Titanium alloy valves and valve springs ? Variable camshaft phasing ? Hand-stitched Tuscany leather seating surfaces ? Hand-woven silk carpets ? Custom-designed crystal cluster dials ? Custom Bulgari® clock ? Reclining rear seats with foot and leg rests ? <U>Bose® sound system</U> ? DVD Information and entertainment system ? Fifth-generation OnStar in-vehicle safety and security communication system

Not the shizzle.

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
U.G.L.Y. you ain't got no alibi, you ugly....hey hey you ugly.

-movie quote.

filmmaker

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2002
Originally posted by: rbloedow
Originally posted by: Josh
16! :Q Some of the features: ? 7,000 rpm capability ? 1,000 horsepower and 1,000 lbs.-ft. of torque ? Advanced cylinder head port design ? Titanium alloy valves and valve springs ? Variable camshaft phasing ? Hand-stitched Tuscany leather seating surfaces ? Hand-woven silk carpets ? Custom-designed crystal cluster dials ? Custom Bulgari® clock ? Reclining rear seats with foot and leg rests ? <STRONG>Bose® sound system</STRONG> ? DVD Information and entertainment system ? Fifth-generation OnStar in-vehicle safety and security communication system

Not the shizzle.

Too grilly....

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: thawolfman
It includes technology such as Displacement on Demand, which allows the engine to run on four, eight or sixteen cylinders depending on driving conditions.
:Q

What' so shocking about that?! It been around for years. Hell, even Honda has engines that do that ;)

thawolfman

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
It includes technology such as Displacement on Demand, which allows the engine to run on four, eight or sixteen cylinders depending on driving conditions.

What' so shocking about that?! It been around for years. Hell, even Honda has engines that do that ;)

:confused:

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
Did you just hear about this car or something? It was introduced at the NAIAS six months ago. AFAIK, there are still no plans to build it.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

no production engine currently in the US does that. i did see a toranado the other day, tho

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix

no production engine currently in the US does that. i did see a toranado the other day, tho

The 4.2 v6 in my Ford will do that if it overheats. Drops down to 3 cylinders.

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
I like it. but it's not a production car, and it was, it would probably either get toned down into oblivion or styled a little bit more so that it "stands out" like an aztek (*puke*).

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Am I the only one who finds this attractive? It looks like a sporty luxury car, the length makes it look like it would have a lot of space inside.

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: bunker
Originally posted by: ElFenix

The 4.2 v6 in my Ford will do that if it overheats. Drops down to 3 cylinders.

Thats NOT Displacement on Demand, thats "yo, your SH!T is about to blow, so we are shutting it down". Caddy has had that for a long time in the northstar.

GM tried Displacement on Demand before, but the tech was not there to really make it work. Now with computers being cheap, and peolel thinking 15-20K for a car is cheap, they can do it now.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I'm not a fan of the new headlights on those. The thing I hate about concept cars is that they introduce too many futuristic designs that don't make sense...then when a company actually follows the design to be "cutting edge" people eventually catch on to the trend. I hate that these things get acceptance by the general public after they flood the market with them. ICK.