CAD & Co part of new 50,000 new Bush Donors, raise $150 Million for Bush Campaign

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Wow, the Rich Boys in ATPN are spending like drunken sailors for their Fearless Liar:

2-20-2004 Bush Raises $150M, Adds 50,000 New Donors

Bush raised about $12.9 million last month, the report showed. The campaign said it added 50,000 new donors in January.

Bush has raised more than $4.5 million so far in February, donations through Feb. 11 listed on his campaign Web site show. The fund raising continues: The campaign sent an e-mail Thursday urging supporters to donate money or campaigning time to help Bush avoid an election as close as the 2000 contest.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Yep - BRING IT ON kerry...and MoveOn...and ...and...and....;)

"Democratic front-runner John Kerry's campaign said it has raised at least $7 million so far this year,"
Bush has raised 17.4million so far.
Both are "hard" cash contributions.

CkG

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Well Cad, you should encourage the Bushies to start spending their hard money -- I wanna see some smear ads from the party of "character." Maybe they can use those doctored photos of Kerry and Jane at the podium together? ;)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Well Cad, you should encourage the Bushies to start spending their hard money -- I wanna see some smear ads from the party of "character." Maybe they can use those doctored photos of Kerry and Jane at the podium together? ;)

There is plenty of time to run through 100million to rebut the BS spewed by the left;) Once kerry locks up the nomination brace yourself for a barrage of Bush campaign ads touting his platform, record, and vision.

CkG

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Bush is going to need all the money he can raise to try and convince those sitting on the fence that he is less of a disaster than Kerry would be if Kerry was elected!

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Dave, stop attacking people in thread titles.

That used to be against the rules of this board. Have the rules been changed?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: etech

Saying that somebody supports Bush is a personal insult?

Zephyr106

Banned
Jul 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Ahahahahhaha

Zephyr

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

I guess so. Until the other night I thought it was against the rules but it was allowed to stand. I tested it...no locky. Then alchemize tested it again just to make sure. Yep - I guess it's allowed now. Should prove to be an interesting tactic - no?

CkG

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Kerry may be able to get more $$$ once Mom & Dad pay of Junior's credit card debt that was rung up on Dean.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

Politics has rules??? :Q :confused:

Try telling that to a guy that has only one left arm as he is slung around Politically.

Granted I don't personally like the guy as he personally attacked me but I would never go as low as Coulter and her Minions for the Bush camp as they have.

Jan 12, 2003
I wish I were an elite member. Maybe my polls wouldn't get locked; or, perhaps I need to address Dave in the titles to prevent locking?

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Wow, the Rich Boys in ATPN are spending like drunken sailors for their Fearless Liar:

People who have a job can donate to political campaigns. Maybe you could try to pass the hat again, see if there's anyone left stupid enough to give you money.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet

People who have a job can donate to political campaigns. Maybe you could try to pass the hat again, see if there's anyone left stupid enough to give you money.

I'd kick in a $10 gift card to Wal-Mart for Dave.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Red, that is such an astute and worthy contribution to this thread. I stand in awe at you discerning nature and the way that you get and stay right on the point of the thread. How could this board ever survive without you? It would quickly deginerate into a vertiable wasteland of off topic and witless posts. We should all get down on our knees and thank Allah that we have your oh so worthy contributions to this and all of the other subjects that you have shown us the light of.

Thank you Red.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet

I'd kick in a $10 gift card to Wal-Mart for Dave.

Good for you. I won't. I wouldn't piss in his ass if his guts were on fire.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: zantac
For every check you send here, you might want to send another one here; God knows it'll need it ;)

Actually the second "here" should be busy enough recieving checks from people who think they should be paying more and are calculating their tax bill based on rates before Bush's "irresponsible" cuts.;)

CkG