Cabinet meeting Scientist corrects Trump

Feb 4, 2009
Another big oval table of Cucks fawning over the President. However one does not appear to be a Cuck.
Any bets on when this guy will be looking for a new job?

Sorry about the crappy cnn video if someone has a better link please post it in this thread.

Summary: President says a couple of times there will be a Coronavirus vaccine and 3 or 4 months(?). Scientist corrects him by saying there will be trials in a few months but nothing deployable for 12-18 months.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trumptards still ok with him lying about a life threatening crisis. Someone here said if they contract COVID-19 they will attend a Trump rally.

I approve.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Trumptards still ok with him lying about a life threatening crisis. Someone here said if they contract COVID-19 they will attend a Trump rally.

I approve.
Of course they are, it's almost guaranteed that it will kill some filthy Democrats, that's a victory right there.

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
Yeah, that guy is fired.

Also, Trump will probably use a Sharpie to 'update' any report / findings:
CORONA IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING BAD
I SPOKE TO MIKE CORONA AND HE WILL FIX EVERYTHING
THE DEMOCRATS ARE ALL A HOAX OVER THE CORONA
WHEN WILL THE DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS ACTUALLY FIX OUR SECURITY
CORONA IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING BAD
THIS IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
I KNOW CORONA

Also, Trump is supposedly all about the safety for vaccinations... yet, he is pushing to churn one out ASAP with little to no testing.

Wait, you honestly think I am over exaggerating the above in bold? Here you go Sweetness;
800_007d75d4c0c841e.png

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Rake the forests... nuke hurricanes... 3 - 4 months...

And now the CDC has removed statistics from their website, I'm sure at the direction of the orange turd, so now we are using the same tactic that China has been using, hide the facts and flat out lie.

m8d

Nov 5, 2012
He has is arms crossed. Crossing arms across the chest is a classic gesture of defensiveness. This defensiveness usually manifests as uneasiness, shyness or insecurity. When a person feels threatened by a situation.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Yeah, I remember that cabinet meeting of scientist.
I think it was Mrs Peacocks third grade class.
Imagine, Donald Trump being corrected by third graders.
That doesn't happen every day.... OR DOES IT ????? ;)

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Another big oval table of Cucks fawning over the President. However one does not appear to be a Cuck.
Any bets on when this guy will be looking for a new job?

Sorry about the crappy cnn video if someone has a better link please post it in this thread.

Summary: President says a couple of times there will be a Coronavirus vaccine and 3 or 4 months(?). Scientist corrects him by saying there will be trials in a few months but nothing deployable for 12-18 months.
He's doomed.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
He has is arms crossed. Crossing arms across the chest is a classic gesture of defensiveness. This defensiveness usually manifests as uneasiness, shyness or insecurity. When a person feels threatened by a situation.
Well recognized body language. Shields up!