Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2001
Yet Another HotOrNot Thread.

If only it was so true.. hahahaha.. thought I'd share. :D

YOWZA!

**EDIT** Pic of me for all you ladies.. *wink* *wink*
YOWZA x2 :p

**2nd EDIT**
Okay.. i wish I would have saved the other pic, cuz this pic was just updated and I just had to laugh my ass off. Click on the original link for the pic. :D

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
She seems to have gotten ghetto English down pretty well.
rolleye.gif

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: fatbaby
am i the only one that thinks this is a 48 year old 300 pound white male incognito?

Dude! Don't tell him! It's my secret!

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I used to date a lot online through AOL, there was this one with sort of a picture just like that claiming no one asks her out in the ad and she is new in town with no friends yadda yadda yadda.

I knew it was trolling and contacted her (him?) and in the first email I was told I am such a dreamy guy and all this stuff that was impossible to figure out from one email.

She insisted we had to meet, but to show I was serious I was to pick out the best wine/champagne I could find and mail it to her...when she got it she would call me and invite me over for a night to remember. However, I had to make sure it was covered in brown paper and packed as if it wasn't a bottle as her "roommate who is too hot for her own good" would steal it.

I told her it was shipping and gave her a 'tracking number'. hehe never heard back.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
I have met three women online, all of which were pretty good looking. Although that girl is suspicously hot.

Go for it, what do you have to lose?

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
lol, I agree that she's very attractive, but why did she decide to take that picture where she did?

nice pic tho...and why the tilted head?

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
she's only spending 50 years in jail, the sentence for murder and for tampering with evidence (10 yrs) are going to run concurrently...it's still plenty of time to kick herself in the a$$.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: theNEOone
she's only spending 50 years in jail, the sentence for murder and for tampering with evidence (10 yrs) are going to run concurrently...it's still plenty of time to kick herself in the a$$.

But she's still hot looking.... :)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
**Anandtech Off Topic Gazette**

Friday July 4th, 2003

ATOT member weirdichi was found curled up in a corner, crying and bleeding rectally in an abandoned house in Texas. weirdichi had gone to Texas (near the Mexican border) to score with a woman he met on the Internet. After a few drinks, the two proceeded to "make out" until things got a bit heavy. weirdichi unzipped his new found love's pants hoping to find some warm apple pie only to be greeted by 10 inches of burning love.