BWA HA HA HA! My favorite COPS episode

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
15,549
1
81
Cop: May I see your license sir?
Driver: How can you ask for something that you denied giving me one?
 

hawkeye81x

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2001
1,742
1
0
Originally posted by: conjur
Quote:

Cop: Why were you running from me?
Perp: Cuz you was chasin' me!

:D

Was this with or without a shirt?
That is vital to the hilarity of the line.
 

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
7,962
2
0
Blah, all cops episodes are the same.

Cop rolls up to the trailer/meth lab:
Dude comes out sporting a mullet and a wife beater/no shirt and tells the cops he "ain't done nothing wrong":
Dude get's cuffed:
Wife/girlfriend runs out of the trailer sporting a black eye and a busted lip and screaming at the cops to leave her husband/boyfriend alone cause he didn't do nothing.. etc.:
Rinse and repeat:

When they make an episode about the creator backing his ass off a cliff (here in oregon no less :p ) then that will be original and I'll watch :p

 

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
50,422
8
81
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl
Blah, all cops episodes are the same.

Cop rolls up to the trailer/meth lab:
Dude comes out sporting a mullet and a wife beater/no shirt and tells the cops he "ain't done nothing wrong":
Dude get's cuffed:
Wife/girlfriend runs out of the trailer sporting a black eye and a busted lip and screaming at the cops to leave her husband/boyfriend alone cause he didn't do nothing.. etc.:
Rinse and repeat:

When they make an episode about the creator backing his ass off a cliff (here in oregon no less :p ) then that will be original and I'll watch :p
:D

 

syberscott

Senior member
Feb 20, 2003
372
0
0
I was watching some cheesy Canadian version of cops once and the cameraman focused in on this girls ass for about 45-60 seconds. It was like he forgot he was holding a camera or something. Pretty funny though...
 

Antisocial Virge

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 1999
6,578
0
0
I saw one where a cameraman was chasing a criminal along with a fat cop. The camerman caught up to him but then had to kinda wait for the cop to finally get there.
 

Sepen

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
3,189
0
71
I loved the one where the two guys had been behind the bar in the grass and the cop asked him why he had grass on him,
" I don't know."
And I think this is when he blkurted out that "I am from Canada"

Good stuff. :)
 

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
6,249
2
0
Originally posted by: conjur
Quote:

Cop: Why were you running from me?
Perp: Cuz you was chasin' me!

:D
Conjur: You will never believe this but I have a cousin in Louisville who was on COPS years ago. In that particular episode, he was the man who had been bashed upside the head with a bottle during an altercation near a bar.

Heh- whenever I visit, I sing "bad boyz". Really ticks him off.
 

Here is my fav:

Drunk redneck: (babbling something incoherent)
Cop: I cant understand you. Where are your teeth?
 

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
11,169
1
0
Originally posted by: FallenHero
Here is my fav:

Drunk redneck: (babbling something incoherent)
Cop: I cant understand you. Where are your teeth?


I am sending you a bill for the coffee that I spewed all over my keyboard

Name and address please?
 

jurzdevil

Golden Member
Feb 3, 2002
1,258
0
0
best one is when this kid who was 18 gets pulled over in his truck because the cops saw him pick up a hooker. they get the kid and hooker out of the truck before anything happens. the cop talks to the hooker and then to the kid. he keeps asking the kid what he was doing and he denys picking up the hooker, just says i was giving her a ride.

the cop asks if he knows the hookers name and he goes "yeh, paulina, shes my friend."

cop goes "well you are wrong, see, paulina is actually paul......yeh you were lucky we stopped you before anything started."

the look on the kids face was hilarious

cop let him go...said that picking up a man punishment enough.
 

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
58,686
3
0
Originally posted by: burnedout
Originally posted by: conjur
Quote:

Cop: Why were you running from me?
Perp: Cuz you was chasin' me!

:D
Conjur: You will never believe this but I have a cousin in Louisville who was on COPS years ago. In that particular episode, he was the man who had been bashed upside the head with a bottle during an altercation near a bar.

Heh- whenever I visit, I sing "bad boyz". Really ticks him off.

heh heh...gotta love it!

:D
 

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
58,686
3
0
Originally posted by: jurzdevil
best one is when this kid who was 18 gets pulled over in his truck because the cops saw him pick up a hooker. they get the kid and hooker out of the truck before anything happens. the cop talks to the hooker and then to the kid. he keeps asking the kid what he was doing and he denys picking up the hooker, just says i was giving her a ride.

the cop asks if he knows the hookers name and he goes "yeh, paulina, shes my friend."

cop goes "well you are wrong, see, paulina is actually paul......yeh you were lucky we stopped you before anything started."

the look on the kids face was hilarious

cop let him go...said that picking up a man punishment enough.

oh, man! Classic!!

 

Alphazero

Golden Member
May 9, 2002
1,057
0
0
Originally posted by: jurzdevil
best one is when this kid who was 18 gets pulled over in his truck because the cops saw him pick up a hooker. they get the kid and hooker out of the truck before anything happens. the cop talks to the hooker and then to the kid. he keeps asking the kid what he was doing and he denys picking up the hooker, just says i was giving her a ride.

the cop asks if he knows the hookers name and he goes "yeh, paulina, shes my friend."

cop goes "well you are wrong, see, paulina is actually paul......yeh you were lucky we stopped you before anything started."

the look on the kids face was hilarious

cop let him go...said that picking up a man punishment enough.

ROFL :D
 

StephenM

Member
Feb 25, 2002
114
0
0
Favorite all-time COPS moment...

Cops respond to an alarm at a businees. Front window is smashed in, cops look in the back and find the water heater has been stolen. Yes, the water heater. The water lines were hastily cut, and there's a trail of water out through the broken window which leads to.. <drumroll> a guy pushing a shopping cart with a water heater in it. He claims someone drove by and dropped it on the side of the road.
 

Phoenix15

Golden Member
Aug 9, 2001
1,587
3
81
My favorite was when they were chasing a drunk driver. He finally ran off the road and wrecked. The cops thought he might have a gun so they sent in the K9 unit. The guy throws the door open to try and run and the dog clamps on his arm and starts chewing. The guy is screaming bloody murder and he reaches out and TAPS the dog on the nose. The cop sees him do this and screams "Don't hit my dog!" and pulls out his nightstick and starts beating the guys ass :D
 

Ime

Diamond Member
May 3, 2001
3,661
0
76
Originally posted by: Phoenix15
My favorite was when they were chasing a drunk driver. He finally ran off the road and wrecked. The cops thought he might have a gun so they sent in the K9 unit. The guy throws the door open to try and run and the dog clamps on his arm and starts chewing. The guy is screaming bloody murder and he reaches out and TAPS the dog on the nose. The cop sees him do this and screams "Don't hit my dog!" and pulls out his nightstick and starts beating the guys ass :D

HAHHAHAHAAH!
 
Jan 31, 2002
40,819
2
0
If you ever are dumb enough to get the K9 sent out on your ass, do yourself a big favour and just give up. I've seen quite a few of the local dogs and what they can do. Beautiful creatures. They'll play with small children and frolic in the park, but when their handler tells them to go for the guy running down the side street ... :evil:

- M4H
 

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
8,885
0
0
Originally posted by: StephenM
Favorite all-time COPS moment...

Cops respond to an alarm at a businees. Front window is smashed in, cops look in the back and find the water heater has been stolen. Yes, the water heater. The water lines were hastily cut, and there's a trail of water out through the broken window which leads to.. <drumroll> a guy pushing a shopping cart with a water heater in it. He claims someone drove by and dropped it on the side of the road.

Did this guy have any reason for stealing a WATER HEATER? Not to mention, how big was this damn thing? A water heater isn't usually something you can just plop in a shopping cart and walk away with, in my experience.... :D
 

Phoenix15

Golden Member
Aug 9, 2001
1,587
3
81
My dad knew the guy that trained the K9's for the Montgomery PD. I'm trying to get him to get me one. :D They only allow them to work like two years before they retire them, then they are given to a good home.